All weapons in freeroam

I know that, and I've also tried Sandbox+ but I personally don't like two things about that superpowers: you can't switch weapons, you can only use super punch; besides you can only use fire waves, there's no trace about electric waves: that is the reason that make me use the outdated one right now.

Just open sr3_city.lua, find these lines:
Code:
-- *** SUPERPOWERS WEAPON SLOT DISABLE SETTINGS
-- SUPERPOWER_SLOT_DISABLE = true (default) Weapon switching is slightly buggy so disabled by default
-- SUPERPOWER_SLOT_DISABLE = false enables you to use all your weapon slots when superpowers activated
SUPERPOWER_SLOT_DISABLE = false
And change "false" to "true".

Why you just don't open sr3_city.lua, find these lines:
Code:
-- *** SUPERPOWERS WEAPON SLOT DISABLE SETTINGS
-- SUPERPOWER_SLOT_DISABLE = true (default) Weapon switching is slightly buggy so disabled by default
-- SUPERPOWER_SLOT_DISABLE = false enables you to use all your weapon slots when superpowers activated
SUPERPOWER_SLOT_DISABLE = false
And change "false" to "true"? :confused:
'Cause I'm just a little newbie in mod's world and I can't understand pretty nothing about his languege, and i had no idea about which files interest that behaviour until some seconds ago; anyway thank you for pointing me in the right direction, it seems an easy change to do :)

'Cause I'm just a little newbie in mod's world and I can't understand pretty nothing about his languege; anyway thank you for pointing me in the right direction, it seems an easy change to do :)

Oops, I should rather write "Just open sr3_city.lua, find these lines..." instead of "Why you just don't open sr3_city.lua, find these lines..."... I just wrote it quickly. Anyway, I'm happy I helped. ;)

First of all I wanna say congrats, really great mod!

Then two consideration:
  • The first one is about Bahamut Sword. I found it a little bit underpowered: it's a huge sword originally wielded by a giant demon (like the Balrog from LotR, he really reminds me of him, LoL) but you have to hit cars at least four/five times for making them to explode; IMO it would be nice if it will be strongest in the future realese.
  • The second one is more a question than a consideration: unfortunately your mod use the same file of the Quick Super Power Mod (http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/quick-super-power-mod.650/); any way to integrate the code of that one in yors? Note that for getting super power fully working you have to use also the files attacched by IdolNinja in post #4 and post #6 of that thread in addition to the one in the OP post.
(If it's complicated or you have to focus on improving your own mod feel totally free to ignore my second point :))​
I'm not a big fan of one-hit explosions, but increasing Bahamut's damage doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. As for the second question, super powers indeed have to be activated va Sandbox+. They lack original visual and sound effects (as every DLC weapon do for now) but this is something I'm working on. Hopefully it won't take too long to fix.

I guess you have installed other weapon mods, like Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance or 50percentJoe's Handgun Fun. So I decided to make easy instructions how merge that mod with other weapon mods which are using the same XTBL files. I hope it won't be too difficult for you. ;)

Attachments

• BadMadScientist's All weapons in freeroam - instructions how merge with other mods.rar
    6.5 KB · Views: 453
I guess you have installed other weapon mods, like Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance or 50percentJoe's Handgun Fun. So I decided to make easy instructions how merge that mod with other weapon mods which are using the same XTBL files. I hope it won't be too difficult for you. ;)
Oh, thank you! I'm really pleased to see how people could be cooperative and gentle with others, I appreciate it so much :)

Now let's working on that :cool:

I know that, and I've also tried Sandbox+ but I personally don't like two things about that superpowers: you can't switch weapons, you can only use super punch; besides you can only use fire waves, there's no trace about electric waves: that is the reason that make me use the outdated one right now.

As I said I don't expect anything, I can easly imagine that BadScientist has a lot of more important stuff to do ATM :)

You can absolutely use weapons with super powers in Sandbox+. If you open the sr3_city.lua, all of the options like that are commented at the top of the script and you can turn on and off things for default like using weapons with superpowers, day night cycle, tutorials enabled/disabled, adding custom playlist entries to your on-foot radio, etc.

You can absolutely use weapons with super powers in Sandbox+. If you open the sr3_city.lua, all of the options like that are commented at the top of the script and you can turn on and off things for default like using weapons with superpowers, day night cycle, tutorials enabled/disabled, adding custom playlist entries to your on-foot radio, etc.
I saw that, Fan of Saints point me in that direction few hours ago; anyway thank you too!

help ! in my game the weapons from murerbrawl dont have a texture or a mesh but they have sounds , pls help me

help ! in my game the weapons from murerbrawl dont have a texture or a mesh but they have sounds , pls help me
Are you sure that you moved all files to proper folders (i.e. preload_items.vpp_pc belongs to "packfiles\pc\cache" folder while XTBLs should be placed in a root)? Also, do Gangstas in Space DLC laser guns work properly?

Back