All weapons in freeroam

Is it possible to make this mod compatible with Joe's weapon mod? I do love them both and don't want to give up any one:(
In fact I've installed a mixture of several weapon texture mods with gameqube's asm_pc files updater. I wonder if this mod could also be using asm_pc files to get rid of this compatibility problem

Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. Sadly, there's no easy way of merging AWIFR with other mods: I guess you'll have to extract the asm_pc from the modded preload_items.vpp_pc and try to update it. I'll try to give it a shot though :)

Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. Sadly, there's no easy way of merging AWIFR with other mods: I guess you'll have to extract the asm_pc from the modded preload_items.vpp_pc and try to update it. I'll try to give it a shot though :)
That's all right, THX anyway:)
BTW I extracted the asm_pc but don't know how to update it since Gameqube's tool can't deal with this file, so could you please teach me how to update if it's convenient for you? THX:D

Last edited:
Is there a way to make the LASER CANNON have a limited ammo magazine? It's infinite ATM and that makes it kinda broken.

I've tried editing the "CYBERCANNON" parameter in the "weapons.xtbl" - removing the "infinite" lines and reducing the magazine capacity to "1"... but it didn't work. =/

Back