All weapons in freeroam

I'm also very glad that we finally can use those weapons whenever we want, but I'm not subscribing into any form of coronation until:
a) I find a way to reincarnate Cabbit
b) make it go on a rampage through Steelport
c) and make Space Amazons invade the city at the same time.
and I'm not joking :)

I want a drivable cabbit mech that shoots carrot rockets.

Almost....
beegun.jpg

If that's the bee gun, then, HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick question, have you playtested the new version of the mods in any story missions? Me and my buddy have been playing co-op recently and we have been using your Shitface Showcase as well as Gentlemen of Steelport. We recently updated our NPC and weapons mods to your latest versions, as I saw the updates had cool stuff. It was going fine in activities and open world gameplay, but then we decided to continue the story and we both crashed (He CTDed, I got a neverending black screen)

I tried in SP, so did he. Same thing happened. I even tried different missions using the mission replay from GoS, black screen after the mission cutscenes. I think it might be an undiscovered problem with the new DLC weapons in freeroam mod, because I downgraded the mods back to the Shitface Showcase versions (Thankfully you hadn't updated that pack yet) and now my missions work fine. I just wanted to let you know, although I should probably make a post in BMS's thread as well since I believe that's the problematic area.

I just posted this in Shitface's weapons mod thread, I figured this might be relevant to you as well. I'm not familiar with how SR3 works on the backend, but IIRC the preload area is where story missions load their assets and stuff, right? I'm thinking that may be the issue here

who could send me the dlc of gangsters in space?? Please will appreciate, I have the SKIDROW by that I served streaming

Fucking pirates. Sheesh.

I just posted this in Shitface's weapons mod thread, I figured this might be relevant to you as well. I'm not familiar with how SR3 works on the backend, but IIRC the preload area is where story missions load their assets and stuff, right? I'm thinking that may be the issue here
Have you tried to activate any mission with AWIFR alone? They start just fine on my PC.

Back