All weapons in freeroam

Thanks for all of kind words! I think it's safe to say that new version (containing every mission-only weapon out there) is going to get released this weekend. Stay tuned! :)

Great job! Respect for both BadMadScientist and Mike Wilson from Volition! :cool:
P.S. 7 and HOME doesn't work. I looked into sr3_city.lua and there's nothing assigned to 7 and HOME - it's still unused. But I found out that the command for spawning GiS weapons is assigned to C and SEMICOLON. :confused:
Haha, you're right! Sorry for this mistake - I've already uploaded a hotfix that switches the key combo back to 7 and HOME.

EDIT:
I visited my friend who has got SR3 without any DLCs and I found out that DLCs weapons can't be used without properly DLC (when I tried to cycle through DLC weapons on his SR3 by adding commands to Sandbox+ there was message but any weapon didn't show up, in my SR3 it worked fine - the same situation when I tried add GiS weapons to Friendly Fire). So, it's safely to add GiS weapons to shop. ;)
Just to clarify: this mod was tested before its release for any potential "misbehaviors", just lke the OP states:
Weapons don't show up? Most probably you haven't purchased Ganstas in Space DLC yet (shame on you!)
If I wouldn't be 100% sure about this, then this mod wouldn't be uploaded at all.

EDIT 2:
Alright, I added GiS weapons to Friendly Fire. Actually they have got the same price as the STAG laser weapons. Also, I'm 100% sure it doesn't work without Gangstas in Space DLC (like I said, I did something like that when I was at my mate).
Appreciate your effort! Of course, future version of this mod were supposed to have the same thing implemented, so just wait for the weekend.

If you guys somehow get the SR2 weapons working in 3 I will have to break all my Gimp skills out again and crank out some fancy new textures for everything.
One step at a time, but "challenge accepted" anyway! ;)

1. Why someone would be rude? ;)
  2. Why you don't want Sandbox+? You can use everything when you want. Also, it doesn't change anything from original game. :)
  3. If you're using my "GiS Weapons in Friendly Fire" files, you don't really need to install Sandbox+, since all GiS weapons should be available in Friendly Fire (of course if you bought Gangstas in Space DLC). Sandbox+ was needed to spawn GiS weapons for player, but if they're in shop, you don't need that command. Just make sure to don't copy sr3_city.lua file from original BadMadScientist's archive.
Thank you simpathic big eyed pink psychopath Kitten that i think its a Fan of Saints, well i installed several mods and now my city geometry gones wild with trianguled buildngs and the games fucks himself and dont close......

Seems my old Tacti-cool weapons mod isn't totally compatible with this, I shall have to brush up on what exactly I was doing and fix it.

Hey, BadMadScientist! I'm just wondering if you're going to add VR weapons (VR Nocturne and VR Rocket Hammer). :D
VR Nocturnes? This is what I call a sword!

65sk5w.jpg

Hey, BadMadScientist! I'm just wondering if you're going to add VR weapons (VR Nocturne and VR Rocket Hammer). :D

EDIT:
I noticed that GiS weapons don't have sounds in missions. I looked into dlc2_weapons.xtbl and I see BadMadScientist tried to replace original GiS sounds with STAG weapons sounds (but it still doesn't work). Here's a little fix which will make you able to hear GiS weapons at least in missions:

EDIT 2:
Reuploaded archive - now it contains also IdolNinja's Scythe Weapon Sound Fix. ;)

Normally you're supposed to ask first if you're bundling other modders' mods together with yours, so keep that in mind for future uploads. I'm fine with this one though.

@Fan of Saints; What exactly did you change to get the sounds to play for the weapons? I attempted to make changes to get them to use the proper sounds to no avail?

Back