All weapons in freeroam

@Fan of Saints; What exactly did you change to get the sounds to play for the weapons? I attempted to make changes to get them to use the proper sounds to no avail?

Like I said, I fixed their sounds to be played properly in GiS missions, because BMS left in dlc2_weapons.xtbl file some trys to replace GiS weapons sounds by STAG sounds which completely breaked their sounds even in missions. In open world they still don't have sounds, I only fixed missions.

I think this is just the beginning of what we will be able to do with Volition's help. This is AWESOME. No one EVER imagined that it would be possible to use those dlc weapons in free roam. This is just plain awesome. Thank you Volition. Without your help, this would NEVER be possible.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go - alpha 2 is up!

Check out the OP and enjoy your batch of new weapons, consisting of laser guns (VFX and SFX are still temporary, but at least they aren't mute anymore), Deckers.die Avatar's Sword and some of the Murderbrawl clubs. This time new toys are waiting at Friendly Fire for a whooping price of $0! Yay!

What's also "Yay!" is that I allowed myself to edit certain weapons' behaviors to make them fit open world player's character better. It may result in a mission incompatibility doesn't change too much of missions bits (check out the OP for more info) and it really felt like the best thing to do until we get development tools.

Those were good news. Now time for less cheerfull ones.
First off, it looks like I got stuck on items_3d.xtbl file limit. Although I'm theoretically able to preload all of Murderbrawl and Deckers.die weapons, game engine doesn't seem to tolerate loading too many assets at once. I had no other way but to cut certain weapons from the package and my decisions are explained in the OP.

Second thing is that some of Murderbrawl's weapons - unlike any other - showed up untextured. I don't have any clue on what might have cused that weird bug but I'm certainly going to investigate (same applies to VFX and SFX, of course).

Enjoy! :)

EDIT: Deckers.die and Murderbrawl missions seem to be fully beatable!

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go - alpha 2 is up!

Check out the OP and enjoy your batch of new weapons, consisting of laser guns (VFX and SFX are still temporary, but at least they aren't mute anymore), Deckers.die Avatar's Sword and some of the Murderbrawl clubs. This time new toys are waiting at Friendly Fire for a whooping price of $0! Yay!

What's also "Yay!" is that I allowed myself to edit certain weapons' behaviors to make them fit open world player's character better. It may result in a mission incompatibility, but it realy felt like the best thing to do until we get development tools.

Those were good news. Now time for less cheerfull ones.
First off, it looks like I got stuck on items_3d.xtbl file limit. Although I'm theoretically able to preload all of Murderbrawl and Deckers.die weapons, game engine doesn't seem to tolerate loading too many assets at once. I had no other way but to cut certain weapons from the package and my decisions are explained in the OP.

Second thing is that some of Murderbrawl's weapons - unlike any other - showed up untextured. I don't have any clue on what might have cused that weird bug but I'm certainly going to investigate (same applies to VFX and SFX, of course).

Enjoy! :)

Hell yea ^-^

First of all I wanna say congrats, really great mod!

Then two consideration:
  • The first one is about Bahamut Sword. I found it a little bit underpowered: it's a huge sword originally wielded by a giant demon (like the Balrog from LotR, he really reminds me of him, LoL) but you have to hit cars at least four/five times for making them to explode; IMO it would be nice if it will be strongest in the future realese.
  • The second one is more a question than a consideration: unfortunately your mod use the same file of the Quick Super Power Mod (http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/quick-super-power-mod.650/); any way to integrate the code of that one in yors? Note that for getting super power fully working you have to use also the files attacched by IdolNinja in post #4 and post #6 of that thread in addition to the one in the OP post.
(If it's complicated or you have to focus on improving your own mod feel totally free to ignore my second point :))​

• The second one is more a question than a consideration: unfortunately your mod use the same file of the Quick Super Power Mod (http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/quick-super-power-mod.650/); any way to integrate the code of that one in yors? Note that for getting super power fully working you have to use also the files attacched by IdolNinja in post #4 and post #6 of that thread in addition to the one in the OP post.
That mod is fully outdated. If you want use superpowers, install Sandbox+ - it contains almost fully working superpowers without bugs. ;)

That mod is fully outdated. If you want use superpowers, install Sandbox+ - it contains almost fully working superpowers without bugs. ;)
I know that, and I've also tried Sandbox+ but I personally don't like two things about that superpowers: you can't switch weapons, you can only use super punch; besides you can only use fire waves, there's no trace about electric waves: that is the reason that make me use the outdated one right now.

As I said I don't expect anything, I can easly imagine that BadScientist has a lot of more important stuff to do ATM :)

Back