All weapons in freeroam

WHOOO! ive been waiting and praying alien weapons would be playable in free roam! wish granted! :D
i seriously doubted it would happen... as the "no dlc will be modded on. at all period." but maybe that statement is false now that idol and volition have a partnership. :3 so freakin' exciteeeeddddddd!!!
also, side note:
VR Nocturnes? This is what I call a sword!

65sk5w.jpg

thats a sword even cloud and sephiroth would be jealous of!! XD

I got a problem here.

I can buy these weapons inside the Friendly Fire but they are all invisible to me. (I own the DLC's.)

copy the files in cache too. i did it the first time and it fixed the invisibility! :3

I got a problem here.

I can buy these weapons inside the Friendly Fire but they are all invisible to me. (I own the DLC's.)
If you're sure that you moved all files to respective folders (as smashbro596 posted, vpp_pcs go to "saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache" while rest of files belong to root), you might be experiencing a mod incompatibility. Try to install AWIFR on a vanilla SRTT and then see what happens.

Reinstalling SR:TT worked :).

I can't play the GiS Missions anymore, tho (infinite Loadingscreen) o_O
I sometimes lose the sound entirely, and SR:TT freezes when opening up menus.

-
I can live without these DLC Weapons in freeroam aslong there is no fix, but I would like to keep these superpower-effects.
What do I have to delete to keep the effects loaded?

-
I can live without these DLC Weapons in freeroam aslong there is no fix, but I would like to keep these superpower-effects.
Now this is strange. While I stumbled upon such bugs during testing, I got rid of them and dou... triple checked it before the release. May I ask you whether have you installed any other mods after reinstallation of SRTT? Infinite loading screen bug is caused generally by an incorrect items_3d.xtbl and sound issues are caused by incorrect audio_banks.xtbl placed in a root. As for the super powers FX - sadly, there's no simple way to leave them working without rest of features. I might give it a shot, though :)

-

Are you using a fully-legal Steam version of the game?

If you remove all the mods and Verify your files on Steam, does everything start working again?

Are you using a fully-legal Steam version of the game?

If you remove all the mods and Verify your files on Steam, does everything start working again?
I couldn't use GoS,SB+ without real Steam version :D
I'm currently redownloading the game, to try again.
Now this is strange. While I stumbled upon such bugs during testing, I got rid of them and dou... triple checked it before the release. May I ask you whether have you installed any other mods after reinstallation of SRTT? Infinite loading screen bug is caused generally by an incorrect items_3d.xtbl and sound issues are caused by incorrect audio_banks.xtbl placed in a root. As for the super powers FX - sadly, there's no simple way to leave them working without rest of features. I might give it a shot, though :)
To tell the truth I didn't reinstall the game, but I deleted all the files from Joe's Weapon mod.
That worked quite good until I experienced that error, but now I'm redownloading my game anyway.
-
Works now perfectly!
-
I would like to add a shoot effect to the Camera *cough*Dubstepgun-Fake*cough*.
-
Changed the gun to be a launcher, and added a projectile with the genki-trail attached to it.
Using the SWordhammer's Explosion.
FUCK YEAH.

Last edited:
Back