Character creation doesn't work for me at all. I can't select anything other then "Start Game" and my char is invisible. Idk why it's happening since I've used this mod before and never got this problem until now.

Character creation doesn't work for me at all. I can't select anything other then "Start Game" and my char is invisible. Idk why it's happening since I've used this mod before and never got this problem until now.

The best way around that, is to make your character, and then install the mod. Other users have reported this issue as well. Another way, is to make your character (which will be invisible) and the moment you are in the plane, go ahead and quit the game and restart. You should have the model of the default male, and go to image as designed once you've escaped.

The best way around that, is to make your character, and then install the mod. Other users have reported this issue as well. Another way, is to make your character (which will be invisible) and the moment you are in the plane, go ahead and quit the game and restart. You should have the model of the default male, and go to image as designed once you've escaped.

Gracias m8

I used to use GoS, sorta sad to see it's not up-to-date. It recommended coming here and using TtDiS, but this is an all inclusive mod. GoS had the ability to select which mods you wanted to install and which mods you wanted to leave out. Is there any way at all to have that sort of function in TtDiS? As it stands it's an all or nothing mod compilation, unless I'm just not seeing a way to install it a la carte.

I'm playing with the game with the mod installed in co-op, and I find the game a bit too easy on the hard difficulty. Are there any hints as to which files to edit to make the game a bit more challenging, perhaps by giving enemies better weapons/more HP?

I've also experienced the game crashing for my co-op partner every 30-60 minutes for no real reason. We have no other mods installed, however I have the HD textures while he doesn't (we both use stream_grid.asm_pc for IdolNinja's mission replay). Could that be causing the crashes for one player, or is it a normal thing with the game?

It's a great mod pack though, thank's a lot for making it.

I'm playing with the game with the mod installed in co-op, and I find the game a bit too easy on the hard difficulty. Are there any hints as to which files to edit to make the game a bit more challenging, perhaps by giving enemies better weapons/more HP?
Try these:
- difficulty_levels.xtbl
- spawn_info_groups.xtbl
- weapons.xtbl
- tweak_table.xtbl

You will find them when you extract misc_tables.vpp_pc

My character is invisible even after quitting and restarting the game. However, the hair is visible.

Is it just this one outfit? Huh, that's weird, I didn't touch it at all. :confused:
Though I just checked this DualShock 3/4 mod and it collides with the pack, tell me if you prefer DualShock 3 or DualShock 4 version and I'll send you updated ASM_PC file.
It is probably too late to be asking but did a fix for this ever get made? I am in the same boat in that I was hoping to use this pack and the dualshock 4 button prompts mod but I noticed that patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc , interface-backend_cpeg_pc and interface-backend_gpeg_pc are in conflict. If a fix did get made for this I cannot seem to find a link anywhere. If anyone has it or knows where it could be found it would be appreciated. Alternatively I would have no problem attempting to fix the conflict(s) myself however these files do not seem to be covered by the merge mods guide here: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/merging-mods-many-images-within.4782/ . If anyone around could assist in that manner I would be graeful.

Back