Things To Do In Steelport - Family-Friendly Edition

Discussion in 'Compilations' started by Fan of Saints, Jun 25, 2015.

1. I've got a problem. The game blackscreens after a cutscene, but I can still see the SR cursor. At first I thought it happened because of an uncut patch I've installed(I live in Germany), so I uninstalled it and verified my game cache. It didn't help. Any suggestions on what to do? I'd love playing with this mod...

EDIT: Fixed it! Copied the packfiles and tables folder from the TTDIS folder and now it works! It's awesome to have this and an uncut version of the game.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  2. Maybe you should include a hash value of the file so we can know we downloaded the mod properly.

3. I have a question, do optional mods replace things from the default mods making them unusable? Or are the files edited so they have both the default mods and the optional mods?

4. For some reason, when i install this, I can't make a new character. There's just nothing there in the creation screen after the first mission.

5. Any reason why all the files in the download are 0 bytes? I tried downloading from all 3 sources, and same result each time.

6. I just downloaded this today, before I made my account. I had to do so twice. The first time was incomplete. Second time seemed to work. Maybe try again. I used the Mediafire link.

7. Will this mess up the game?

8. Well. I have GOG edition of Saint's Row and... I have little problem. After installation, when i choose OPTIONS in main menu... nothing shows up. Is there any solution for this?

9. SHIFAAH9

SHIFAAH9 Pirate

why does this mod not workwith SR3 (skidrow version).....?
    it just crashs my game if i either try to load or start a game...
    how do i fix that...?

10. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

Answer:
    Buy the game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice