tried multiple times(managed to finish it with glitch active). Do you have any idea what could've caused it?
No idea, I never touched this activity nor experienced this bug myself. Kinda weird, I might try to search for a reason but I can't promise anything.

...those mods aren't included in Gentlemen of Steelport as far as I remember but alright, I'll do this for you once I have more free time. :)
About this Chrome/Glow Paints Mod, it might work incorrectly with NPC Behaviour - I tested it earlier and it spawned way too many glow/chrome cars in the streets.
I actually put the Chrome/Glowpaint mod in with your mod (against your orders.... I'm a rebel!) and it seems to work properly. Also think you can put some of your mods in there like the cool weapons mods? I don't see them in the gun store and adding in the mod will break it.

I ran across another bug, though this one isn't as noticeable as the weapon upgrades issue. I hit level 35 and bought the vampiric life steal ability (SKILL - VAMPIRE). I played the rest of my session as normal, using the ability without issue. The next time I fired up the game, it had the lock icon over the skill, and when I executed human shields it did the default neck snap. I do own the Bloodsucker Pack, and have purchased several of the VIP upgrades from it. They are still available. I didn't check any of the in game math to see if the bonuses were working, but the abilities are still white with the check box next to them. If it matters, I'm playing the Steam version.

Like I said, this isn't a particularly significant problem, but I thought it best to say something. Thanks again for adding some new life to an old game. I'm really having a lot of fun.

I ran across another bug, though this one isn't as noticeable as the weapon upgrades issue. I hit level 35 and bought the vampiric life steal ability (SKILL - VAMPIRE). I played the rest of my session as normal, using the ability without issue. The next time I fired up the game, it had the lock icon over the skill, and when I executed human shields it did the default neck snap. I do own the Bloodsucker Pack, and have purchased several of the VIP upgrades from it. They are still available. I didn't check any of the in game math to see if the bonuses were working, but the abilities are still white with the check box next to them. If it matters, I'm playing the Steam version.

Like I said, this isn't a particularly significant problem, but I thought it best to say something. Thanks again for adding some new life to an old game. I'm really having a lot of fun.
...well, I also noticed that every time I buy Bloodsucker ability in my game it just resets once I reload the save but I thought that it's just my save being fucked up. It must be an issue related to Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance...
So, all VIP upgrades are still bought but Bloodsucker ability resets, right? No idea why this would happen. I think I'll just revert this Bloodsucker ability to its vanilla state so it unlocks automatically once you start the game... The question is, should I revert those VIP upgrades to vanilla as well?

...well, I also noticed that every time I buy Bloodsucker ability in my game it just resets once I reload the save but I thought that it's just my save being fucked up. It must be an issue related to Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance...
So, all VIP upgrades are still bought but Bloodsucker ability resets, right? No idea why this would happen. I think I'll just revert this Bloodsucker ability to its vanilla state so it unlocks automatically once you start the game... The question is, should I revert those VIP upgrades to vanilla as well?

Yes, all of the other VIP upgrades that I have purchased so far (not max level yet) stay purchased. The actual vampire attack not only resets but becomes locked and unavailable for purchase.

If you're asking my personal opinion on the other VIP upgrades, I think it makes the game more enjoyable to have them become available later in the game, as they are in the current version. One of the respect bonuses doesn't become available until level 47 or something like that, so the specific level requirements might be weird, but overall, not getting them all at the very beginning adds more variation to the game. And since this mod pack is about adding vitality to an old game, that seems like the better plan.

There's also the issue of how quickly money becomes irrelevant. That's true in the vanilla game, but it can be really accelerated with some of the mods. When I first installed the mod pack, I used the Sandbox+ hotkeys to give myself enough money to buy whatever it was I wanted, stores, properties, weapons, weapons upgrades, character upgrades, etc. It's super easy to farm money if you have any of the DLCs that give you a hover bike, so it wasn't so much cheating as it was saving time. And so in that play through, there was never any financial challenge, and I got way ahead of the difficulty curve, max upgraded guns at low level and the like. But it also created a huge cash transfer amount because of the increased property prices, so even if I stopped using the hotkeys, I still had more money than I needed. I actually quit that character and started a new one. That isn't to say I dislike the property value increases. They're actually one of my favorite aspects of the mod pack.

The second time around, I didn't use the hotkeys and I didn't do any barnstorming grinding, relying instead on the diversions and low level transfers. That made the game a lot more fun for me. I may be the minority when it comes to enjoying struggling to have enough money to move forward in the game, but there's already a mechanism in the mod pack to get all the money you want. And as far as respect goes, there's always grinding that one Luchadore gang operation if people want to get a lot of levels quickly.

But no matter which approach you go with, it will still be fun.

Yes, all of the other VIP upgrades that I have purchased so far (not max level yet) stay purchased. The actual vampire attack not only resets but becomes locked and unavailable for purchase.

If you're asking my personal opinion on the other VIP upgrades, I think it makes the game more enjoyable to have them become available later in the game, as they are in the current version. One of the respect bonuses doesn't become available until level 47 or something like that, so the specific level requirements might be weird, but overall, not getting them all at the very beginning adds more variation to the game. And since this mod pack is about adding vitality to an old game, that seems like the better plan.

There's also the issue of how quickly money becomes irrelevant. That's true in the vanilla game, but it can be really accelerated with some of the mods. When I first installed the mod pack, I used the Sandbox+ hotkeys to give myself enough money to buy whatever it was I wanted, stores, properties, weapons, weapons upgrades, character upgrades, etc. It's super easy to farm money if you have any of the DLCs that give you a hover bike, so it wasn't so much cheating as it was saving time. And so in that play through, there was never any financial challenge, and I got way ahead of the difficulty curve, max upgraded guns at low level and the like. But it also created a huge cash transfer amount because of the increased property prices, so even if I stopped using the hotkeys, I still had more money than I needed. I actually quit that character and started a new one. That isn't to say I dislike the property value increases. They're actually one of my favorite aspects of the mod pack.

The second time around, I didn't use the hotkeys and I didn't do any barnstorming grinding, relying instead on the diversions and low level transfers. That made the game a lot more fun for me. I may be the minority when it comes to enjoying struggling to have enough money to move forward in the game, but there's already a mechanism in the mod pack to get all the money you want. And as far as respect goes, there's always grinding that one Luchadore gang operation if people want to get a lot of levels quickly.

But no matter which approach you go with, it will still be fun.
Thank you for sharing your opinion! I'm happy you enjoy the mod and I really appreciate that you actually wrote your impressions after trying it out. :D

So, well, I think I'll just revert this vampire skill to vanilla so it unlocks automatically once you complete the third mission. I'll leave all other VIP upgrades as they are now. Those features come from Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected so I'll update it first, I'll also write you a credit for reporting this issue. :)

Speaking of Sandbox+, I'm working on my own version of it at the moment (based on the one I released for Saints Row IV) which will contain features like music from Gangstas in Space and The Trouble with Clones mission packs, custom spawns cycle, anim swap cycle and plenty of minor fixes. Stay tuned for V1.7 of the pack! ;)

V1.7 is now available! Enjoy! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
Download it from Mega or MediaFire.
Naughty Edition has been patched too, make sure to download V1.1. :)
About new Sandbox+, yes, I'm still working on it - it just takes more time than I expected. I'll release it as soon as possible but I can't promise anything.

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
So, I've just this and a controller button prompt mod installed, yet for some reason, trying to select the Ultor Assassin outfit crashes my copy of SR3.

So, I've just this and a controller button prompt mod installed, yet for some reason, trying to select the Ultor Assassin outfit crashes my copy of SR3.
Is it just this one outfit? Huh, that's weird, I didn't touch it at all. :confused:
Though I just checked this DualShock 3/4 mod and it collides with the pack, tell me if you prefer DualShock 3 or DualShock 4 version and I'll send you updated ASM_PC file.

Back