Probably not going to happen, but I'll ask anyways -- what do I have to lose?

Any chance you'd do a version of this with out the extended body sliders?

Does this Mod affect your hourly cash? Just started a new game and on about mission 5. Apparently i should be earning $351 an hour however every time i check cash it tells me i have no money in the bank. I have yet to receive any cash this way........

I've played up to the Guardian Angel mission with Pierce, but I can't zoom in with the sniper rifle. Got around it by using Super Saints cheats and no scoping most of the bad guys, but I don't like cheating. Any advice?

How do you play this ppl?
Camera goes on the top of vehicle what is useless and I don't receive anymore any hourly cash also ;/
Unfortunately this mod completely ruined mine SRTT.

Great mod, but a few things that need to be clarified.

1. - My launching method ( Steam > Play Saints Row 3 ) lacks the configure graphical settings on the launcher when you are presented DirectX9 or 10/11. Is this a severe indicator that my download of the mod may be corrupt?
aa0689a5779518a0ebb18af9148a2eac.png

Note: there is no little configure button at the bottom.

2. - The FoV seems to be a little bit whacky, it seems scaled further.
3. - Does this mod demand more power and possibly interfere with mission loading? I'm trying to complete Party Time ( the mission involving the Syndicate Penthouse parajump ) and every time after the cutscene, it fades to black like normal, but then gets stuck and when I alt-tab and bring up Task Manager, it says that Saints Row The Third has stopped responding.

Note: I installed Things to do in Steelport on a fresh installment of Saints Row 3 that I previously ruined using a myriad of mods - so I have no mods other than Things to do in Steelport right now.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble using the scope on the McManus too. Mouse wheel just cycles to the next weapon, and pressing the Action button does nothing.

Edit: For posterity, turns out that it was just because I had different bindings for the Zoom In/Out keys (On Foot). I had assumed the bindings were the same for switching weapons and zooming.

Last edited:
I've got a problem. The game blackscreens after a cutscene, but I can still see the SR cursor. At first I thought it happened because of an uncut patch I've installed(I live in Germany), so I uninstalled it and verified my game cache. It didn't help. Any suggestions on what to do? I'd love playing with this mod...

EDIT: Fixed it! Copied the packfiles and tables folder from the TTDIS folder and now it works! It's awesome to have this and an uncut version of the game.

Last edited:
Back