I have a question, do optional mods replace things from the default mods making them unusable? Or are the files edited so they have both the default mods and the optional mods?

For some reason, when i install this, I can't make a new character. There's just nothing there in the creation screen after the first mission.

Any reason why all the files in the download are 0 bytes? I tried downloading from all 3 sources, and same result each time.
I just downloaded this today, before I made my account. I had to do so twice. The first time was incomplete. Second time seemed to work. Maybe try again. I used the Mediafire link.

Well. I have GOG edition of Saint's Row and... I have little problem. After installation, when i choose OPTIONS in main menu... nothing shows up. Is there any solution for this?

why does this mod not workwith SR3 (skidrow version).....?
it just crashs my game if i either try to load or start a game...
how do i fix that...?

I have the GOG version of the game and everything worked up until character creation in which my character was invisible for some reason, I put everything into the game files, launched the game through DX11 since the new launcher launched my steam, and up until that point everything was fine, did I do something wrong or is this just a bug?

I've been using this mod for a few days without issue, but I tried today to install JediDave's All New Character Customization mod and the two aren't compatible. I can run TTDIS without issue, and I can run NCC with no issues, but anytime I attempt to run both of them together, the NCC tattoos will not show up, or will crash my game when trying to purchase them in store. I've done a fresh install, and can otherwise get everything working separately. Any recommendations?

Back