The Super Ethical Patch 4.0 (Classic Edition)

I had run into a small issue with waypoints - for some reason they do not appear when, for example, my gang member needs revival (as shown on the screenshot) or when i start a mission.
I have the same problem.
EDIT: It's actually a similar problem. markers show up on the minimap, the wayopint/objective markers aren't. This includes stuff like important enemies and homies you need to protect. This will get annoying once I finish Return to Steelport and do the activities for Zimos, Angel and Kinzie (especially Heli Assault and Guardian Angel (I beat Pierce's Guardian Angel despite this. I doubt that I'll beat Kinzie's tho)

Last edited:
I have the same problem.
EDIT: It's actually a similar problem. markers show up on the minimap, the wayopint/objective markers aren't. This includes stuff like important enemies and homies you need to protect. This will get annoying once I finish Return to Steelport and do the activities for Zimos, Angel and Kinzie (especially Heli Assault and Guardian Angel (I beat Pierce's Guardian Angel despite this. I doubt that I'll beat Kinzie's tho)
I've never had this issue. Did you update your .asm files? What optional mods are you using?

Maybe it was the .asm files. I'm gonna uninstall the mods i currently have installed and reinstall this mod just to be sure. As for the optional mods, i'm pretty sure i had the no outfit change version of mission replay and maybe the vehicle crusher mod. my pc barely has the minimum requirements for base SR4, and is quite slow running SRTT even when at bare minimum display settings on fullscreen (resolution was 600×400 because that makes the game not a blurry mess for me). I'm currently typing this on my phone, so i can't install the mod at this time (but i can in a minute)
Edit: i can't seem to run the game with the optional mods and the packfiles versions, or with the loose files version at all. It may be because i improperly uninstalled some mods
I might need help updating the.asm files

Last edited:
Anyone else have the issue of it getting stuck on the Online Interactions section of start up? trina use that scrapped machinima mode :(

Seconding the "No waypoints/markers/targets/etc" bug, although I'm glad to hear it's a bug and not an intended feature to make the modpack harder 😅

I've updated my ASM files.

It would be great if you guy would let me know what mods you're using so I can narrow down this "no waypoint" bug

I have none other than this one installed, I have tried on a fresh install and also updated my ASM files.
Sorry, but I have no idea what's causing this, and I'm not having any of these issues. Maybe try the loose packfile version, as it is more stable. Did you use Viper's ASM updater tool? Maybe double-check if you used the tool correctly. Or maybe check the FAQ thread to see if it's just a general SRTT problem.

Back