The Super Ethical Patch 4.0 (Classic Edition)

How does this work in relation to mods like All New Character Customization? That and a few other graphical mods seem like the only ones I'd want to use besides this.

How does this work in relation to mods like All New Character Customization? That and a few other graphical mods seem like the only ones I'd want to use besides this.
I haven't tested it out with every mod, but I'd bet they'd work okay; they don't sound like they use the same files. I'd recommend using the loose files edition of this mod, and update your .asms, if you do have issues.

Is it just me who gets freezing on starting the game with the loose files from this mod? I've tried uninstalling all mods and validating files so it should be a clean install.

Is it just me who gets freezing on starting the game with the loose files from this mod? I've tried uninstalling all mods and validating files so it should be a clean install.
It's not just you, nor is it just with the loose files - using ANYTHING with this installed locks up SRTT.

Yes - have all the DLC, PC is a Intel i5 with a NVIDIA GTX 1050 OC -- thought it was 'cause I also used the SR4 hairpack, but it locks up either way.

Was having fun with this installed on my 2nd playthrough. Though I noticed that --

⦁ Improved Homies (Oleg doesn't turn on you, Pierce has more HP)

- doesn't worked on my end. Oleg still beats me when hits by a rocket-launcher, lol. Nevertheless, thank you for this stuff!

Was having fun with this installed on my 2nd playthrough. Though I noticed that --

- doesn't worked on my end. Oleg still beats me when hits by a rocket-launcher, lol. Nevertheless, thank you for this stuff!
That's weird. Did you make sure you have it installed properly? Which version of this mod is installed, loose files or packfiles version? Do you have any other mods/optional mods installed?
EDIT: wait, I think it only makes him less likely to turn on you, so obviously purposefully blowing him up with an RPG should make him turn on you, lol.

What is the difference between this and Things to do in steelport naughty edition?
Well, they are completely different mods. Maybe read the list of features this mod has and try them out to see which suits you better/ is a more stable experience?

Did you make sure you have it installed properly?
Far as I'm aware of, yeah, I think.

Which version of this mod is installed, loose files or packfiles version?
v4.0 -- the packfiles one. Also I'm using GOG version.

Do you have any other mods/optional mods installed?
Nope, only this mod.

Edit: and it happens initially on zombie's Survival mission [the 26th one], if that helps. After that I effectively only calls for Saint Backups, lol.

Edit2:
EDIT: wait, I think it only makes him less likely to turn on you, so obviously purposefully blowing him up with an RPG should make him turn on you, lol.
Ah, I get it then. OK! Hahah.

Last edited:
Back