Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Fan of Saints, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Hm... well, good idea.

2. Same problem here :(

3. Fan of Saints

Seems like it doesn't work for anyone... except me.

*Moderator Edit* If you want to insert a Forever Alone meme.... find a smaller version of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
  4. Sounds good :p

5. Pootis

Pootis Modding patch tester

I'm having crashes at weapon selection too, but that's because I had Minigun Madness installed before, and the game throws a shitfit because it can't find the weapons. I wonder if there's a fix for that that doesn't involve starting from a new save

6. That picture is so epic XD
    Something is realy obscure here , few days ago mod worked if I would remove store_weapons.xtbl but now when I remove this it still crashes my game, dose anybody know how to open saintsrowiv crash MDMP ?

7. lasha

lasha Pirate

guys i know how to fix error (crashing) bug while going to friendly fire or (safe house) :DD i tried starting game again and its fixed when i enable cheat (Unlock Everything) it have error. so u must start game again and it will be fixed :) and dont use some, in game cheats or u will have error . i have error while enabling . dont worry guys i already tested it so it worked. so if u have another errors with mod like while extracting mod in game folder, game doesnt starts so that problem i had too. so i did update: how to do update? u must search that in www.google.com and u will find it with torrent download or something like that and u need to run setup and choose game folder and all errors have ended forever :D. thats all fix i know

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  8. Torrents? so your saying that you have a pirated version of the game?

9. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

I'd say it's pretty obvious that he does. Taken care of.

10. Fan of Saints

Adding to pirates counter... :p

Mask Mods likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice