..which needs to end up on the main page "Statistics" tab, an actual full-out pirates count of the number banned from the site overall. Posts, members, pirates gangplanked...

On topic again.. does this play nice with the DLC packs and thus their weapons? I take it if you're at cap I can't easily just splice them together without having to remove existing weapons if not...

guys i know how to fix error (crashing) bug while going to friendly fire or (safe house) :DD i tried starting game again and its fixed when i enable cheat (Unlock Everything) it have error. so u must start game again and it will be fixed :) and dont use some, in game cheats or u will have error . i have error while enabling . dont worry guys i already tested it so it worked. so if u have another errors with mod like while extracting mod in game folder, game doesnt starts so that problem i had too. so i did update: how to do update? u must search that in www.google.com and u will find it with torrent download or something like that and u need to run setup and choose game folder and all errors have ended forever :D. thats all fix i know
Oh you PIRATE !!! Please pay for the game like moist of the peapole in this forum, btw don't take this mesige ofensive in any way

Welp, even after starting with a new save, the game still crashes at weapon cache menu, even when you delete store_weapons.xtbl. The funny thing is, it works just fine before you complete The Real World and all the DLCs load up.

the iron saint arm weapon looks pretty bad, not like in the final mission, no explosion, no trail... i've looked into the weapons.xtbl and everything looks fine... please help!!

Anyone who have problems with crashes - try this. Seems like adding new entries to 'items_inventory.xtbl' caused the problem, so I replaced unused SR3 entries with new ones. Just please - after testing it write does it work. ;)

EDIT: Seems like it didn't solve the problem. My mate just reported the game still crashes while buying weapons.

Last edited:
By the way, I can't seem to select Laser Beam. I forced it to spawn with a cheat, however, it didn't have a HUD icon and the name.

Back