V0.8 Beta is out! It doesn't contain anything new at all but I made a lot of minor changes:
  • Preloaded sounds for Laser Eyes.
  • Made them dual-wieldable.
  • Made their icon lighter (by Mask Mods).
  • Removed costumes and skins for MMMMM to save some place.
  • Added two skins for Touchstone 40-Cal.
  • Removed special upgrade for knife as it was useless - don't worry, we'll add new soon. :D
  • Removed overheat for Laser Beam.
  • Added support for future weapons - Cyber Blaster and Joe's Ladle.
Also, in the OP you can find additional archive called 'Special cheats for beta-testers'. It includes additional cheats for Cyber Blaster and Joe's Ladle. You can use them for tests or just mess with that what I already done (remember: use at your own risk).
  • givecyberblaster - Cyber Blaster
  • giveladle - Joe's Ladle
EDIT:
Oh, and one more thing: in next version I'm going to mess with skins. :D

It's only skin. ;)

Hmm, nice idea. :D
Yup I thought so to :p. how did you get the ladle working in the end I preloaded the mesh but I couldnt find the asm for it in the mission files, and I cant get the guitar to load into the game yet but its in the game code so im sure its possible :') iv just been trying to do loads of diffrent melee

and soon as we get a Matlib tool ill make a bloodstain camo if you want as iv already got some good blood brush sets from when I done my sword camo :D

how did you get the ladle working in the end I preloaded the mesh but I couldnt find the asm for it in the mission files
It still doesn't have model, I only tweaked it to work well in open world. That's why I added it to "Special cheats for beta-testers". :p

It still doesn't have model, I only tweaked it to work well in open world. That's why I added it to "Special cheats for beta-testers". :p
Ahh fair enuf then :p, Ill try and see if I can find the asm its listed in as im guessing thats only reason it wont show up in game for me atm, Also have you heard about the new menu we are getting :p you can use that insted of cheats when we get it, to spawn the weapons as its what I plan to do with my weapon delivery mod :D

only as im to lazy to save my game every time I enter new cheats and have to do them every time I play :')

I just want the laser eyes, mmmmm and marauder weapon, can you give me the script of these?
So, I just need to add the script to weapon.xtbl? How about the other xtbl? Need to add anything?
And yeah, one last thing, if I want to change a weapon damage, I just need to change it in the weapon.xtbl right?

Last edited:
I just want the laser eyes, mmmmm and marauder weapon, can you give me the script of these?
So, I just need to add the script to weapon.xtbl? How about the other xtbl? Need to add anything?
And yeah, one last thing, if I want to change a weapon damage, I just need to change it in the weapon.xtbl right?
As you already know the names of the weapons you want, just use the search function to scan the the xml code, then just copy what you want to fresh tables, and its more than just weapon.xtbl you need to copy an tablle that has them weapons in, off top of my head its weapons and store weapons, items3d and then you would need to interface backend aswell for the UI ther might be more cant realy think off top of my head

Back