I'm having crashes at weapon selection too, but that's because I had Minigun Madness installed before, and the game throws a shitfit because it can't find the weapons. I wonder if there's a fix for that that doesn't involve starting from a new save

wat-wat-wat--137603802630.jpg

I give up... I just don't know why it works only for some people. :confused:
That picture is so epic XD
Something is realy obscure here , few days ago mod worked if I would remove store_weapons.xtbl but now when I remove this it still crashes my game, dose anybody know how to open saintsrowiv crash MDMP ?

guys i know how to fix error (crashing) bug while going to friendly fire or (safe house) :DD i tried starting game again and its fixed when i enable cheat (Unlock Everything) it have error. so u must start game again and it will be fixed :) and dont use some, in game cheats or u will have error . i have error while enabling . dont worry guys i already tested it so it worked. so if u have another errors with mod like while extracting mod in game folder, game doesnt starts so that problem i had too. so i did update: how to do update? u must search that in www.google.com and u will find it with torrent download or something like that and u need to run setup and choose game folder and all errors have ended forever :D. thats all fix i know

Last edited:
guys i know how to fix error (crashing) bug while going to friendly fire or (safe house) :DD i tried starting game again and its fixed when i enable cheat (Unlock Everything) it have error. so u must start game again and it will be fixed :) and dont use some, in game cheats or u will have error . i have error while enabling . dont worry guys i already tested it so it worked. so if u have another errors with mod like while extracting mod in game folder, game doesnt starts so that problem i had too. so i did update: how to do update? u must search that in www.google.com and u will find it with torrent download or something like that and u need to run setup and choose game folder and all errors have ended forever :D. thats all fix i know
Torrents? so your saying that you have a pirated version of the game?

Back