• Maybe

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres one positive about fighting the zin: zinyak himself.
Actually, I have to admit, I liked Zinyak even though he was horrible and evil and destroyed the entire Earth. I'm sure he was just in a bad mood that day, and he probably regrets it -- you know -- with his fondness for classical Earth literature and all. :p
But I did enjoy listening to his readings of classical literature and Shakesphere with Jane Valderamma on Klassic 102.4. The voice actor who played him, J. B. Blanc, did a great job. You could tell he was classically trained in theater, and it was kind of cool that the writers took advantage of that.
And, well, it was pretty funny to see him breakdancing at the end. Gotta love Volition's wacky sense of humor! :D

Actually, I have to admit, I liked Zinyak even though he was horrible and evil and destroyed the entire Earth. I'm sure he was just in a bad mood that day, and he probably regrets it -- you know -- with his fondness for classical Earth literature and all. :p
But I did enjoy listening to his readings of classical literature and Shakesphere with Jane Valderamma on Klassic 102.4. The voice actor who played him, J. B. Blanc, did a great job. You could tell he was classically trained in theater, and it was kind of cool that the writers took advantage of that.
And, well, it was pretty funny to see him breakdancing at the end. Gotta love Volition's wacky sense of humor! :D
not only that, but he taunts you, fucks with the simulation to give you a hard time, and just all around fucks with you. and he REVELS in his role as villain. a good villain should make you love him but at the same time hate his fucking guts... and give you a satisfying way to murder that son of a bitch. what better way than a mortal kombat style fatality?

also i listen to his radio station all the time. he introduced me to an awesome scene: aaron the moors confession. you could really tell the actor had fun reading Shakespeare out loud, and just had fun in general with his role.

and imma say it now: zinyak is probably the best villain IN saints row. better than vogel. simply because of how often zinyak fucks with you.

not only that, but he taunts you, fucks with the simulation to give you a hard time, and just all around fucks with you. and he REVELS in his role as villain. a good villain should make you love him but at the same time hate his fucking guts... and give you a satisfying way to murder that son of a bitch. what better way than a mortal kombat style fatality?

also i listen to his radio station all the time. he introduced me to an awesome scene: aaron the moors confession. you could really tell the actor had fun reading Shakespeare out loud, and just had fun in general with his role.

and imma say it now: zinyak is probably the best villain IN saints row. better than vogel. simply because of how often zinyak fucks with you.
The part where he joins in on you and Pierce singing was hilarious.

take a look at this around the 37 minute mark:
they talk about johnny gat in a new city with joseph stalin and it's pretty cool

take a look at this around the 37 minute mark:
they talk about johnny gat in a new city with joseph stalin and it's pretty cool
They need to make a county, which includes a forest, desert, canyon, and valley. I'm pretty sure people are getting tired of urban environments.

such as san andreas. HAVING A MAP LIKE A GTA GAME FROM 2004 DOES NOT MAKE SAINTS ROW A GTA RIP OFF. people shouldn't complain about saints row being a gta rip off anymore.

They need to make a county, which includes a forest, desert, canyon, and valley. I'm pretty sure people are getting tired of urban environments.
Personally, I prefer urban environments -- especially for Saints Row, which is all about urban culture. But, I liked the variety of Saints Row 2 with its varied districts and suburbs. Variety always makes things more interesting.

Personally, I prefer urban environments -- especially for Saints Row, which is all about urban culture. But, I liked the variety of Saints Row 2 with its varied districts and suburbs. Variety always makes things more interesting.
Agreed, especially when majority of the gangs are based in an urban environment, don't get me wrong, it'll be cool to fight a gang on the outskirts of a city, but for a game like Saints Row.... eh. SR2 did have a variety of districts compared to SR3 which wasn't as varied, but it was detailed and really did make the city look like it was going through a financial crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back