• Maybe

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man its a sexy franchise. They really need to pick it up. I loved the fun stuff that you won't get to see in other games. Specially SR is an open world with most wanted character customisation (which is always must needed) and its about Yes THE UNREALISTIC STUFF its about having some fun being a toilet seat as an example. The big customisation part in everything. I hate GTA cuz it really becomes boring after a while. But in SR, everybody loves the Gang stuff, rolling with your homie. Of course the sandbox style. Dont know about other people but when it comes to me. Saints Row has always been my Game of the Year. Cmon. I loved all the parts. This game needs to be more.
Yes, I have to say you've summed up most of the things I like about the game very well. :)

I don't think Saints Row can continue, especially after the atrocity called Saints Row IV.

I don't think Saints Row can continue, especially after the atrocity called Saints Row IV.
It CAN continue. There is something about the game which is the so called 'no rules'. And i like it. It can do a reboot following the GOOH endings and put the saints right back to the street. They need to start doing it.

It CAN continue. There is something about the game which is the so called 'no rules'. And i like it. It can do a reboot following the GOOH endings and put the saints right back to the street. They need to start doing it.
If they do, STAG should make a comeback with a new name, not one that appeals to the GTA crowd. They also need to show what happened to Gryphon, Killbane, Viola, and Kia.

A new location would be nice. Maybe a county, which features a desert, forest, or valley. As long as it takes us away from the cesspool that is Steelport.

They also need to implement some movement mechanics like climbing a damn ladder for instance and I would like to take cover againt walls and cars. They need to do the cover system. Anyone agree?

I sure hope they can understand us fans. Not like what capcom understood what consumer wanted all these time and they totally fuc*ed up Resident Evil for me and majority of the people I think.
Let me tell you what consumers wanted.
They wanted Survival horror, back to basics.. Yeah sure. But consumer didn't wanted the lose the third person and the beloved characters. Leon, ADA, Chris, Jill, Claire, Rebecca and so on. Yeah sure they can add new heroes but what the hell did I just see in that resident evil trailer. For me RE is done. They are saying they can't achieve horror and survival root with macho character like Leon or Chris so what. I can still make a good RE script with the existing character. They just didn't finish the damn story. They just went back to the Survival damn roots of the wrong damn tree.
Being a gamer and an RE and its characters fan I feel so down.
Saints row should never make that kinda mistake. They should stick to what makes it Saints Row in the first place. Don't cut shit up but add something new is just what I mean.

Saints Row - what started as gang violence and petty crime turned into entrepreneurship, and then turned into Earth's saviors. What's next? Are they gonna go into other fictional universes and change the events that happen inside of them?

I agree. They should stick to gangs and not go too far too soon.. Maybe after some years suuure but not at this moment. Let the Saint Row Universe evolve in more gang violence type story and keep it inside Earth for now.

They also need to implement some movement mechanics like climbing a damn ladder for instance
I agree. I always wondered why you couldn't climb the ladders. Saints Row 3 has a LOT of ladders all over the town, but you can't climb any of them! Why entice people with ladders if you're not going to let them CLIMB the ladders?!

And, I agree about the gangs too. Gangs are what MADE Saints Row, and they should definitely not forsake that very successful (and unique to the franchise) formula.

I vote yes, definitely should continue the series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back