• Maybe

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now dont get me wrong, i am super hyped for AoM, but i just wanted to post some ideas for future sr games.
So at the end of saints row 4, if you did all the loyalty missions before you completed the game, you have an ending where a character named Zinjai, Zinyak's personal assistant, comes to tell you that he is Zinyak's personal assistant and he will assist you from now and on, and he also tells you that they have a time machine, and that when GOOH comes in and if you picked the cop ending for GOOH, Johnny Gat will have became a cop instead of a gangster, and thats where AoM takes place, now back to the time machine in saints row 4, i think that volition should make saints row 5 a game where the saints time travel throughout all the amazing points in history, and have some parts where they reference old sr games, like they did in sr4, and finally the saints prevent the destruction of earth, and volition ould also continue on with AoM.

The main appeal of Saints Row to me was always a single open world. It's somewhere you could explore and have fun with after the campaign is complete. With all the different points in history you suggest, I'm not sure how you would implement that as an open world. I'd personally much rather see a single large open world than multiple smaller ones (e.g. different points in history). That was the main appeal of Saints Row 1 and 2 to me.

The main appeal of Saints Row to me was always a single open world. It's somewhere you could explore and have fun with after the campaign is complete. With all the different points in history you suggest, I'm not sure how you would implement that as an open world. I'd personally much rather see a single large open world than multiple smaller ones (e.g. different points in history). That was the main appeal of Saints Row 1 and 2 to me.
wow your idea would work so much but let me add on to it, maybe volition could make something like make the different open worlds very large like saints row,so we could have good carnage in different points in history, but that may take years to develop.

... but that may take years to develop.
That's the problem. SR3, SR4, and SRGOOH have all been smaller than SR1 and SR2 (especially), so I think it would be optimistic to get even a single map the size of SR2 at a single point in time. Multiple large maps at different points in time would take a prohibitive amount of development time.

EDIT: There's an old open-world game called Driver: Parallel Lines that took place in two different time periods (1978 and 2006). So it has been done before. But since those time periods are relatively close, I think they did it by swapping in/out specific changes to the map for each time period (kind of like the way Saints Row 3 swaps in cribs).

Last edited:
EDIT: There's an old open-world game called Driver: Parallel Lines that took place in two different time periods (1978 and 2006). So it has been done before.
Well, it was a quite average game, they didn't really put too much effort into that time period change.

Man its a sexy franchise. They really need to pick it up. I loved the fun stuff that you won't get to see in other games. Specially SR is an open world with most wanted character customisation (which is always must needed) and its about Yes THE UNREALISTIC STUFF its about having some fun being a toilet seat as an example. The big customisation part in everything. I hate GTA cuz it really becomes boring after a while. But in SR, everybody loves the Gang stuff, rolling with your homie. Of course the sandbox style. Dont know about other people but when it comes to me. Saints Row has always been my Game of the Year. Cmon. I loved all the parts. This game needs to be more.

Man its a sexy franchise. They really need to pick it up. I loved the fun stuff that you won't get to see in other games. Specially SR is an open world with most wanted character customisation (which is always must needed) and its about Yes THE UNREALISTIC STUFF its about having some fun being a toilet seat as an example. The big customisation part in everything. I hate GTA cuz it really becomes boring after a while. But in SR, everybody loves the Gang stuff, rolling with your homie. Of course the sandbox style. Dont know about other people but when it comes to me. Saints Row has always been my Game of the Year. Cmon. I loved all the parts. This game needs to be more.
i agree with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back