Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

It does when I delete the folder and reinstalled it for the four times I did it.

(Sorry I didn't reply to your post IdolNinja, I've been busy)

When ever I uninstall a game I Delete the folder in
Users/Taylor/Pictures/ThingsToTake/Taylor's folder/Games/Steam/SteamApps/Common/
(whatever game it is) yes I just stated were everything is on my computer.

IdolNinja did I download a older version of GOS mod if so tell me.

It does when I delete the folder and reinstalled it for the four times I did it.

(Sorry I didn't reply to your post IdolNinja, I've been busy)

When ever I uninstall a game I Delete the folder in
Users/Taylor/Pictures/ThingsToTake/Taylor's folder/Games/Steam/SteamApps/Common/
(whatever game it is) yes I just stated were everything is on my computer.

IdolNinja did I download a older version of GOS mod if so tell me.
...perhaps you should try to install the game somewhere outside 'Users' folder?... Why do you keep your games with pictures anyway?

When downloaded my ThngsToTake from my old computer to my new one I randomly selected a folder to place it in. I didn't think of it for awhile and when I tried moving the folder to make it its own folder I was screwed for making the size so Ginormously hummongus, that that folder alone takes up 50% of my hard drive at least so I could move it, but it would literally take two weeks to move and do so. and my ThingsToTake folder has more then just steam on it it has literally every app and program I use on it. All the way from chrome to my personal photos that I take.

One of the mods in here, I don't know which one, is causing the game to screw up whenever I'm on a mission or activity that needs a homie to drive a vehicle, i.e. the last part of We're Going to Need Guns, the Guardian Angel missions, the Traffiking activities, etc. The weird thing is, at least on the Traffiking activities, I control the gas and brake, but can't steer and Pierce can apparently do nothing.

The mods I'm using from GoS are:
Section 1: All
Section 2: Disable Autoaim, Increased FOV, Disable Tutorial popups
Section 3: Remove big hat restrictions
Section 4: 3 Homies in a Bulldog
Section 5: none
Section 6: Gang Plus One Crowd Addon
Section 7: Open Cheats
Section 8: none

Does anyone know which mod would be causing this?

One of the mods in here, I don't know which one, is causing the game to screw up whenever I'm on a mission or activity that needs a homie to drive a vehicle, i.e. the last part of We're Going to Need Guns, the Guardian Angel missions, the Traffiking activities, etc. The weird thing is, at least on the Traffiking activities, I control the gas and brake, but can't steer and Pierce can apparently do nothing.

The mods I'm using from GoS are:
Section 1: All
Section 2: Disable Autoaim, Increased FOV, Disable Tutorial popups
Section 3: Remove big hat restrictions
Section 4: 3 Homies in a Bulldog
Section 5: none
Section 6: Gang Plus One Crowd Addon
Section 7: Open Cheats
Section 8: none

Does anyone know which mod would be causing this?
You really should remove Disable Tutorial popups and install Sandbox+ instead and update Remove big hat restrictions, Gang Plus One and Additional Cheats because they all are outdated. I'm pretty sure this problem is caused by one of those (especially Disable Tutorial popups and Gang Plus One).

You really should remove Disable Tutorial popups and install Sandbox+ instead and update Remove big hat restrictions, Gang Plus One and Additional Cheats because they all are outdated. I'm pretty sure this problem is caused by one of those (especially Disable Tutorial popups and Gang Plus One).
I removed Gang Plus One and 3 Homies in a Bulldog and that fixed it, so it was one of those.
It mite be that you are using cheats, certain cheat will make homies unable to drive what cheats are you using
The cheats seem to be ok. I'm still using them after removing those two mods and I'm no longer having the issue.

I removed Gang Plus One and 3 Homies in a Bulldog and that fixed it, so it was one of those.

The cheats seem to be ok. I'm still using them after removing those two mods and I'm no longer having the issue.
Using outdated mods might cause plenty of other smaller or bigger issues though, I'd recommend you to update ones that I've listed.

Back