Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

For some reason the Gang Plus One parts don't work for me, I've tested it with both the ethical and unethical versions and none of them are working. Whenever I go to Gang Customization it simply won't allow me to change anything. In fact it sometimes freezes there and I have to use the mouse and keyboard just to exit out of the menu. And even using the mouse and keyboard it won't let me enter the customization menu. Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to see/use these expanded options.
Version included in GOS is extremely outdated, just download the latest one from the original thread. https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/gang-plus-one-saints-heroes-gang.347/

I'm having a problem with my saints row three game be-for installing the mods no problem, after big big problem when i installed after removing all my mods using the program you gave us to use. when i load a save the music stops, the game loads but all i can do is walk and open doors. if i try to do something else it freezes, and nothing will work. was it somthing i did wrongand yes i have a official version i had to reinstall it twice because i deleted it thinking there was something wrong that i did
P.S. I only go 20 pages into the comments for reasons. Sorry if this was answered be-for i posted this comment.

I'm having a problem with my saints row three game be-for installing the mods no problem, after big big problem when i installed after removing all my mods using the program you gave us to use. when i load a save the music stops, the game loads but all i can do is walk and open doors. if i try to do something else it freezes, and nothing will work. was it somthing i did wrongand yes i have a official version i had to reinstall it twice because i deleted it thinking there was something wrong that i did
P.S. I only go 20 pages into the comments for reasons. Sorry if this was answered be-for i posted this comment.

Sounds like maybe a file got missed. Try deleting all files in the root of the game folder including the game exe (but leave the subfolders!) Then verify integrity of game cache.

I uninstalled and reinstalled it three times. Used the mod before doing anything I placed the mod back in and used it, still happened. I don't know at all. I installed the mods I was using with GOS in game without GOS and installed them all manually, didn't happen when I did it manually.

By the way if you can try seeing if any of those mods have a problem with DLC's because I have every DLC for 3 and four. This would be cool for others try incorporating your Sandbox+ mod.

Oh thank you for everything you do Idol Ninja if anyone deserves to be a employee of Volition's staff it's you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I uninstalled and reinstalled it three times. Used the mod before doing anything I placed the mod back in and used it, still happened. I don't know at all. I installed the mods I was using with GOS in game without GOS and installed them all manually, didn't happen when I did it manually.
By the way if you can try seeing if any of those mods have a problem with DLC's because I have every DLC for 3 and four. This would be cool for others try incorporating your Sandbox+ mod.
Oh thank you for everything you do Idol Ninja if anyone deserves to be a employee of Volition's staff it's you.
Eh... Triple-posting?
No one gives a shit what I'm sayin' anyway, do what the fuck you want.

Eh... Triple-posting?
No one gives a shit what I'm sayin' anyway, do what the fuck you want.
Sorry you feel that way I didn't mean to offend anyone, with my posts but IdolNinja did say he was going to remake the entire mod when he has the time, and update everything in it.

Sorry you feel that way I didn't mean to offend anyone, with my posts but IdolNinja did say he was going to remake the entire mod when he has the time, and update everything in it.
Continuation!
He said it on his website.

Last edited by a moderator:
King J, if you continue to double and triple-post, your content will be removed and you will enjoy a short vacation from the forum.
Please re-read the Terms of Service and Rules and follow them accordingly.

This rule doesn't exist without any reason, it's just that writing multiple posts in the row causes mess... But it looks like no one really cares anyway, I see double posts everywhere.
About your last post, IdolNinja stopped working on Gentlemen of Steelport once he joined Volition, he has too little time these days. It's a real shame that this project is abandoned though. There was some great progress on GUI version back in 2013, IdolNinja even mentioned releasing new beta yet in December 2013...

Last edited:
I uninstalled and reinstalled it three times.

Uninstalling and reinstalling will not remove modded files. Follow the instructions exactly as I gave you and try it.

Back