Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Anyone have a problem when extracting this mod from the zip file of Norton flagging several .dll files and a couple of the .exe files as viruses and removing them? Apparently from the details report some of the mod files have been reported by Norton users and has tagged them as WS.Reputation.1 security risks? What gives are idiots reporting some of the file from the mod as being viruses just to be jerks or is this because some of the files can be used in many different ways in other programs perhaps?

In any case I know how to get the files back from quarantine into the extract folder so I can make the mod work correctly...it just seems annoying that people have somehow made some of the mod files end up marked as a security risk.

I can't run the second .bat file.

"C:\Users\Noah\Downloads\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3>REM 12/23/11

C:\Users\Noah\Downloads\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3>REM Gentlemen of Steelport Optional Mod Batch Installer by IdolNinja

C:\Users\Noah\Downloads\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3\Gentlemen_of_Steelport_v1.0_Beta_3>REM http://idolninja.com

WARNING - MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder doesn't exist.
Did you forget to extract the whole archive?

Press any key to continue . . ."
what do I do?

I don't know why this happens, but when I use GoS, all the DLC vehicles disappear from the helipad list for the Saints HQ crib. I don't know if this a bug or if I did something wrong when I installed it.

I don't know why this happens, but when I use GoS, all the DLC vehicles disappear from the helipad list for the Saints HQ crib. I don't know if this a bug or if I did something wrong when I installed it.
Seriously people, this mod wasn't updated since over 4 years already, most of stuff in there is either horribly outdated or superseded long time ago. If you want to use it despite that, no problem, it's not like I'm telling you to uninstall it immediately, but there really is no point to ask for help.

Last edited:
note to self: maybe don't activate the extended character creation sliders so i don't look like Johnny Bravo.

Attachments

• 20170216164003_1.jpg
    20170216164003_1.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 918
Last edited:
Back