Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Some other ones are outdated too. Here's the list of other outdated mods:

I think I have updated all those, except maybe sandbox+, since I just recently downloaded GoS 1.0 beta 3.

Some other ones are outdated too. Here's the list of other outdated mods:

Fuck, I'm lazy. :)

Sorry. Didn't mean to tick you off. I've never done mod compilations before. With games like GTA, it's one mod and only one, unless you install multiple copies of the same game, which eats up disk space.

Sorry. Didn't mean to tick you off. I've never done mod compilations before. With games like GTA, it's one mod and only one, unless you install multiple copies of the same game, which eats up disk space.

Oh, no. Not at all. I was laughing at myself that it was so out of date. No worries. :)

I got some problems with installing it. That .bat file doesn't create any files in MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS. The process is going through without any error, but it doesn't create any files. Any idea? I'm using the newest release of GoS. :(

For some reason the Gang Plus One parts don't work for me, I've tested it with both the ethical and unethical versions and none of them are working. Whenever I go to Gang Customization it simply won't allow me to change anything. In fact it sometimes freezes there and I have to use the mouse and keyboard just to exit out of the menu. And even using the mouse and keyboard it won't let me enter the customization menu. Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to see/use these expanded options.

Back