Billboard Texture Toolkit

I found the LOD's for the billboards, they seem to be located in:
sr3_city_0.vpp_pc > sr3_city_awld.str2_pc > sr3_city_awld.gpeg_pc > billboard_al.tga.DDS

EDIT:
typo

I found the LOD's for the billboards, they seem to be located in:
sr3_city_0.vpp_pc > sr3_city_awld.str2_pc > sr3_city_awld.gpeg_pc > billboard_al.tga.DDS

EDIT:
typo

Awesome! Thank you! :D

is it possible to do just individual posters or do I have to do the whole lot?

If you read the instructions, it's only going to change whatever you do.

strange for me even if I do 1 file when its all finished I get 176 files to copy :/

Well, yes. It's rebuilding the entire archive with ALL the files. The ones you changed and the originals. That's how it works.

wouldn't rebuilding it in to a single file be better though instead of 176 individual files? or just have 1 item for 1 item etc.

oh well.. doesn't matter though.. thanks for the reply though.

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome tool. I was wondering about the animated dancing girl vertical strip, if it could be included in a future version, assuming anything is being done with this now.
If not, still an awesome tool, and really simple How To included.

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome tool. I was wondering about the animated dancing girl vertical strip, if it could be included in a future version, assuming anything is being done with this now.
If not, still an awesome tool, and really simple How To included.

I'm a bit caught up in getting certain sr4 mods done, but afterwards I'll see what I can do. There are still quite a few other tweaks I want to do with this too.

Back