All New Character Customization

Hello all, I'm back after some time off too bring you version 1.2. I've been off due to rebuilding a kitchen, going on holiday, work and various other things. But I've now had a bit of spare time so I used it to update my mod.

skins1.jpg

First off is a brand new feature to the customizer, Skins. The selection is minimal for now but should grow in the future. I'd read few times that people wanted some body hair for the male character so I added a hairy chest for all of those of you that want their men to look like men. I obviously wasn't going to have a hairy chest for the female character, so to keep things equal I thought to myself what I would like to see for the female and not the male. So I came up with a freckle skin for all you redhead fans to compliment the freckles in the features section. Both skins are subtle but do make a difference in the overall appearance. Next I've added some which are far from subtle and that's the tattoo body suits. They have been around for a while now from further back in the thread, but have now been added to the main mod. Male and female, both black and white and colour are available.

mugshots2.jpg

Next is an update to the make-up selection, again dealing with the full face assortment. This time I have taken my inspiration form the rock world with some glam, a bit of punk and some metal thrown into the mix.

With the amount of activity going on in the saints row mod world there should be some pretty interesting things happening. Tell me what you think of the direction this mod is taking and if you have any suggestions. I'll try not to leave it as long for the next update.

Loving the new Kiss makeup. :D

If you're ever bored, I would love some of the King Diamond face makeup. My favorite is from the Mercyful Fate/Abigail years:
King_Diamond_2651444327_fdaca3f8aa_33.jpg

If you're really bored, some other versions from Them and his current:

KingDiamond.jpg

king-diamond.jpg
0cc78de6e36e0cda3db68bf8ce79fd09.jpg

For those poor souls not in the know:

and have some full albums from his first band, Mercyful Fate:

Also, \mm/

That's some amazing work, JediDave! Spinal Tap's zodiac make-ups could be also... actually no, they wouldn't ;) Either way, good to see you back and expect more of these wonders!

If you're ever bored, I would love some of the King Diamond face makeup. My favorite is from the Mercyful Fate/Abigail years:

Challenge accepted!

KD.jpg

The lip area on the full face is a very dodgy area to mod with funny stretching and bleeding so there are two versions in the file. In the first I've done my best to sort the problems and the second has no top lip but you can add your own lipstick.

I might have a go at another one later.

That's some amazing work, JediDave! Spinal Tap's zodiac make-ups could be also... actually no, they wouldn't ;) Either way, good to see you back and expect more of these wonders!

Thanks BadMadScientist, I've got lots more ideas where these came from.

Attachments

• King Diamond.7z
    11.8 KB · Views: 650
hehe, very nice work and finally some bodyhair for male char.... I missed that option in bot SR2 and SR3 games.... any chance for wider selection of that? or at least varian with more of it?

SO......
HOW DO I USE IT ??'

Just a quick guido would be cool... or , IDK, just tell me "what" I need to press to get ALL the things.
(I dont understand much of the batch file, hahaha, and that soo)

Everytime I open the batch file it says 'WARNING - Files needed for this mod are missing. Please make sure you extract the entire archive'. Does anybody have any advice?

Back