All New Character Customization

Hey, whenever I am running the Character_Customization v1.1 batch file, it says some file has stopped responding and doesn't install properly meaning I have none of the tattoos available to me ingame, can anyone help me with this?

Hey how do I install this, do I have to open every single file and put it where it's supposed to go, or can I just drag the files the way they sit into the place where they need to go, please help!

So, uh, new guy to the board here, and I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to use this mod and GoS together. And before it is asked, yes, I do possess the legal steam version of the game. At 12.50 for the full package, it was easier than pirating it.

I research an afternoon the result was not successful
Excuse me? Who can help me:( ? Thanks
First we need to know what the issue you are having is before we can try to help you.

You run the batch file, enabling the options you want.
Then have it generate the new patch for you.
You then take the patch file it created and put that in your SR3\packfiles\pc\cache folder, overwriting the one that's already there.

Load the game and then go to the closest Rusty's Needle to see the changes.

NOTE: If you're trying to run any other texture mods, you'll need to put those files in the folder that JediDave provided BEFORE you have the batch file create the new patch so that it can update the necessary files.

Simply add your own mods in the"YOUR_MODS_HERE" folder and run the batch again. Should work fine.

Yes, you have to do that, because when you build the patch then the batch file will also include the files in the YOUR_MODS_HERE folder and dynamically update the asm_pc file along with it.

Back