Gentlemen of the Row

Hmm.... Ever consider making it universal for SR2, 3 & the upcoming 4th? One GUI based mod installer / manager?

Everything we know about modding these games is going to be changing. I will not commit to anything until we know for sure what is going on. There's a better than good chance that these kind of compilations will no longer even be necessary.

Everything we know about modding these games is going to be changing. I will not commit to anything until we know for sure what is going on. There's a better than good chance that these kind of compilations will no longer even be necessary.

So... Should I hold off on installing GotR 1.9.1 on my newly aquired SR2 for a while, and concentrate on my metric butt tonne of other Summer Steam Sale aquisitions? Or are we talking longer term than that?

So... Should I hold off on installing GotR 1.9.1 on my newly aquired SR2 for a while, and concentrate on my metric butt tonne of other Summer Steam Sale aquisitions? Or are we talking longer term than that?

Unknown.

Do lightning kills occur in GotR? Because I was hanging around during a thunderstorm. I heard a loud bang and, in the same moment, I saw a dead Brotherhood member and burnt ground near him. :O

Do lightning kills occur in GotR? Because I was hanging around during a thunderstorm. I heard a loud bang and, in the same moment, I saw a dead Brotherhood member and burnt ground near him. :O

They occur in the vanilla game, though extremely rarely.

Fixed gang customization vehicles for GotR coming soon (only one problem one left to do.)

A900C82FDD4889EFE6ABB59BA778407E1077C6B8

79A24BAEEDC9DD87D2275A8601F4AC997743F60D

CF7951AEB85F7BED9DFADC54BF9EB192E3D901D8

1496AF5ACF4E7884D5420D68E8D28033B40FE2D8

5E9CAEAA8868C8635D63503305033FEC493920A8

Done! Here are all the fixed files (see attached.) Feedback needed to confirm that everything is working as intended before including this in the next GotR update.

Readme:
This mod fixes the GotR extra vehicles for gang customization by creating a new variant that is Saints Purple with Gold Metal Trim/Rims and Satin Bright White Interiors. This was only possible via the new cvtf crunch tool that Volition released to the community as part of the upcoming SDK.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1: Extract all the .cvtf files included in this archive to:
Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.1\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\

STEP 2: Build your new patch files with GotR and move them to your SR2 install folder

STEP 3: Run the game! You're done!

EDIT:
Removed uploaded file. See next page for updated version with cop car fix.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/gentlemen-of-the-row.24/page-19#post-25286

Back