1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gentlemen of the Row

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Yes, that's the plan to also have a full SDK for SR2. Currently SRTT is taking precedence though.

GotR would most certainly be updated with new stuff like hairstyles when they happen. :)

2. Is there any way I can get the old rap songs back at Scratch That? I don't like the miscellaneous songs that were added that much and I didn't see anything in the installer that placed those songs in there.

3. [V] IdolNinja

They are already there. Nothing was removed.

4. I want to use the height-mod but I am unsure of exactly where to put it in the SR2 folder, since it was listed as 'optional' I didn't think it would be applied in the patch I created since I never saw it in the options.
    Is there a topic that directs new SR modders to locations they should put certain files and/or folders? I'd love to have a point in the right direction. Otherwise, everything else is working fine! Thanks for making this compilation Super Mod again IdolNinja!

5. I must have accidentally removed the songs I bought from my playlist which caused them to vanish from the store and playlist altogether, because I loaded an old save up and they were there in my playlist.

6. [V] IdolNinja

Any mod selected with GotR gets built right into the patch file. It should just work automagically.

7. Ah you are right. I didn't notice the change when I had it set at 5 feet. Just tried at 6 feet and 4 feet and it does work. My mistake.

8. smashbro596

smashbro596 Modding patch tester

quick question:
    for the cheating patch can you make all the outfits available for sale?

9. [V] IdolNinja

They already are. Use Open Pricing.

10. smashbro596

smashbro596 Modding patch tester

ok... which store sells the ronin outfits?