Gentlemen of the Row

Thanks, and BTW, this is a fantastic modification for SR2.

Thanks to all who were involved in it's creation, it really has taken the game to a new level.

hey Idol, i love your mods, and i really appreciate your work. But i have a question, it is possible to remove the new taunts and walking animations, from your mod? because i rather use the originals:) just asking it is possible?

Everything in GotR is customizable.
Check the Advanced options and start turning things off.

Everything in GotR is customizable.
Check the Advanced options and start turning things off.

No, it is isn't. Certain parts of the mod are tightly integrated and removing/changing one thing will cause the whole thing to tumble down like a house of cards. To answer the original question, there is no easy way to do what you're asking.

No, it is isn't. Certain parts of the mod are tightly integrated and removing/changing one thing will cause the whole thing to tumble down like a house of cards. To answer the original question, there is no easy way to do what you're asking.

Thank you for the quick reply

I see.

I've never actually used GotR, I thought it was like GoS but I see that it's not.

I see.

I've never actually used GotR, I thought it was like GoS but I see that it's not.

The problem is that SR2 is totally janky when compared to SRTT and how it handles table and script differences. SR2 will tend to crash and have weird bugs if you even look at it funny, let alone make even minor changes. It's kind of amazing that I was actually able to get everything to play nice together in GotR at all.

It's kind of amazing that I was actually able to get everything to play nice together in GotR at all.
That's why you're the master and sole proprietor of Idol Ninja Games..

Dear IdolNinja.

I'm a confused monkey.

Clarify before I screw up my newb game in SR2.

When running your Gentlemen of the Row for SR2 batch file command when I get to the bit about
OPEN CHEAT MODS
Item 1 states: Open Cheats - Cheats NO LONGER flag save- *Except Low Gravity

Question. Is this totally correct for ALL cheats? It is confusing information as in the README related
to the cheat codes you provide in your pack it states the following :

!!!!!DANGEROUS CHEATS THAT DO FLAG YOUR SAVE:!!!!!
And then there is a long list of cheats the above warning refers to.

So , I'm so far assuming the information in the read me is the full truth and the information in the batch file
menu is misleading.
SO I'm going to play it safe and assume the info in the read me is specific and not accidentally mess up my rewards status.

I tried a search here in this thread and failed either at search mojo or no one has asked this yet.

It's simple. Open cheats remove save flagging from all cheats except Low Gravity. That particular cheat will fuck your save up if you use it so that's why I left flagging on as a warning.

Back