Gentlemen of the Row

Fixed a minor issue where enemy cop cars would spawn in as Saints variants. See attached 1.1.

Attachments

• SR2_fixed_gang_customization_vehicles_for_GotR_v1.1.rar
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,075
This fixes the following extra GotR gang types so homies always spawn in with the correct npc variants. i.e. no more dumb pirate waiters, clothed streakers, or other generic npcs mixed in:
Airline
Construction
Cowboy
Firefighter
Medical
Pirate
Streaker

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1: Extract all the .cvtf files included in this archive to:
Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.1\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\

STEP 2: Build your new patch files with GotR and move them to your SR2 install folder

STEP 3: Run the game! You're done!

This fix was only made possible due to Volition's support and releasing their cvtf crunch tools. Coming soon in the next GotR release!

Attachments

• sr2_extra_gang_type_fixes_for_GotR.rar
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,222
Oh wow, I can't even imagine what's gonna happen to SR2 once the SDK are out.

Oh wow, I can't even imagine what's gonna happen to SR2 once the SDK are out.

SR2 will be as lovely as it was! And still is!

Just a small request, how about adding the hoodless Hollywood to some car showroom?

Since I've started a new game I would like to know if the post game control will prevent me from getting the 100% rate.

Since I've started a new game I would like to know if the post game control will prevent me from getting the 100% rate.

It will not prevent you, but your stats will always show 3 missing hoods, if that's something that bothers you.

Is there a list somewhere of the changes (if any) that are associated with some of the bonuses you get for completing activities with this mod?

I've seen some already including one from the fight club activity and the first bonus you get from insurance fraud.

Are these just changes to the text, or are they actually changed?

Is there a list somewhere of the changes (if any) that are associated with some of the bonuses you get for completing activities with this mod?

I've seen some already including one from the fight club activity and the first bonus you get from insurance fraud.

Are these just changes to the text, or are they actually changed?

They are actually changed. See the reference folder included in the archive for the full unlockables list.

Back