Gentlemen of the Row

Just out of curiosity, will Volition be releasing some tools to help modders create new hair models for SR2? And when/if available, will there be plans on adding new hair to GotR?

Yes, that's the plan to also have a full SDK for SR2. Currently SRTT is taking precedence though.

GotR would most certainly be updated with new stuff like hairstyles when they happen. :)

Is there any way I can get the old rap songs back at Scratch That? I don't like the miscellaneous songs that were added that much and I didn't see anything in the installer that placed those songs in there.

Is there any way I can get the old rap songs back at Scratch That? I don't like the miscellaneous songs that were added that much and I didn't see anything in the installer that placed those songs in there.

They are already there. Nothing was removed.

I want to use the height-mod but I am unsure of exactly where to put it in the SR2 folder, since it was listed as 'optional' I didn't think it would be applied in the patch I created since I never saw it in the options.
Is there a topic that directs new SR modders to locations they should put certain files and/or folders? I'd love to have a point in the right direction. Otherwise, everything else is working fine! Thanks for making this compilation Super Mod again IdolNinja!

I must have accidentally removed the songs I bought from my playlist which caused them to vanish from the store and playlist altogether, because I loaded an old save up and they were there in my playlist.

I want to use the height-mod but I am unsure of exactly where to put it in the SR2 folder, since it was listed as 'optional' I didn't think it would be applied in the patch I created since I never saw it in the options.
Is there a topic that directs new SR modders to locations they should put certain files and/or folders? I'd love to have a point in the right direction. Otherwise, everything else is working fine! Thanks for making this compilation Super Mod again IdolNinja!

Any mod selected with GotR gets built right into the patch file. It should just work automagically.

quick question:
for the cheating patch can you make all the outfits available for sale?

ok... which store sells the ronin outfits?

Back