Gentlemen of the Row

After a 2 year hiatus, the new build of Gentlemen of the Row 1.9.1 is out! Check my site for download (linked in my sig.)

GotR 1.9.1 changelog said:
v1.9.1 CHANGELOG

Sandbox+ for SR2 by IdolNinja
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/

Sandbox+ allows you enter numeric codes while playing to do things like teleport to different city areas/cribs, swap city chunks in and out like the Ronin Heritage Festival, change notoriety or lock notoriety at any level including zero notoriety, change player team so you can recruit Samedi/Brotherhood/Ronin/police and fight the Saints, trigger almost any animation in the game wherever you are (some of these are completely hilarious,) give yourself cash, repair your current vehicle, and more. To use a command, simply type in 888. This will trigger a code entry display and wait for your 3 digit code. Refer to the Sandbox+ command list text file included in this archive for all the codes that can be used.

Customizable variants by IdolNinja
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...ts-saints-ambulance-shaft-and-buffalo-b.1154/

Removed customization restrictions for all variants of the Ambulance, Shaft, Buffalo B, Topher, and Donovan. You should now be able to customize reward vehicles and other uniques in these classes.

Fixed all modded weapon names using Minimaul's shiny new string tool. Also fixed all text for extra missions, including naming of save files when completed. Mission text in the extra missions should now display correct for both the host and remote player.

Fixed Brotherhood mission 10 The Siege so that it works correctly with the Villain Homie Pack optional mod.

Fixed the Silenced Pistol so it can be picked up again if dropped/switched out.

Wooo! When you said you were gonna have a new version, I expected a week or so, hence I figured I'd play without then switch when ready.

Instead it's out today. :eek:

Thanks! Now to download, swap it back in... I'll need to make sure I know what mods I had loaded, just because I did a custom build and the ini file is a lot of installed with some ignores... but it's a good work, for the reward. :D

This time only you can use the 1.9 ini file with 1.9.1. I converted one of the menu options that was no longer needed to Sandbox+ and kept all the variable names the same. gotr.ini in the ..\optional_mods\ subfolder.

EDIT:
For people not in the know, that ini is what gotr uses to save all your menu choices.

Hooray! That makes it a heck of a lot easier, just drop it in. Now I think my first goal is to make a customized pimped out bulldozer. Second is to buy the Phillips building, and nitro said bulldozer through the window and down down down into traffic. :cool: (Third is to laugh maniacally while doing it)

Wait, thing I just realized, and not before now.. how does the 'all weapons mods' options deal with the fact that you have both "Super Nuke Tornado" and "Super Tornado"? They're mutually exclusive. Which does it pick then? The second since it'd presumably be processed second? Or the first since it's adding stuff to it?
(edit) And for that matter, if I wanted to pick a specific subset, there's no option. You either install one, or all, not just a few of them... :(

Wait, thing I just realized, and not before now.. how does the 'all weapons mods' options deal with the fact that you have both "Super Nuke Tornado" and "Super Tornado"? They're mutually exclusive. Which does it pick then? The second since it'd presumably be processed second? Or the first since it's adding stuff to it?
(edit) And for that matter, if I wanted to pick a specific subset, there's no option. You either install one, or all, not just a few of them... :(

That's because it isn't creating or editing those tables on the fly. Each option is its own unique table file that it simply copies in to build. i.e. You cannot mix and match unless you edit the table files and merge them yourself. The all weapon mods is the nuke tornado btw.

Ahh.. you'd mentioned stuff about building together tables for the new version of GoS (coming out whenever it's done, I know) so I thought some version had been included here maybe. The whole console is too fast to read when it goes to build the files.

Well, it's ok, I figured it'd do the nukes when I looked again and noticed all except the two melee weapons changed explosions to nukes, and assumed the copter would just follow suit.

look in ..\optional_mod_stuff\optional_mods\ and look for the weapon* subfolders. Each folder corresponds with a menu choice. You should be able to work it out from there.

Just out of curiosity, will Volition be releasing some tools to help modders create new hair models for SR2? And when/if available, will there be plans on adding new hair to GotR?

Back