Gentlemen of the Row

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but having bought the big Ultor (Philips) building, for $1,000,000, I love it! But, erm, cars I request from my garage there spawn inside the lobby! LOL. Any chance I can get them to materialize *outside* the building?

Thanks!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but having bought the big Ultor (Philips) building, for $1,000,000, I love it! But, erm, cars I request from my garage there spawn inside the lobby! LOL. Any chance I can get them to materialize *outside* the building?

Thanks!

Think like a Saint.

*HINT: Shoot the glass

Think like a Saint.

*HINT: Shoot the glass

Oopsie-doodle! Entirely forgot about this! :) Anyway, I shot the glass, and went out that way (presumably that's the idea, right?). It does make me enter a long fall, though (which you, surprisingly, survive; but the car is all banged up).

Oopsie-doodle! Entirely forgot about this! :) Anyway, I shot the glass, and went out that way (presumably that's the idea, right?). It does make me enter a long fall, though (which you, surprisingly, survive; but the car is all banged up).

Did you yell "Saints Row, bitches!" on the way down? That's the key.

On a more serious note, I would have liked to have included 2 garages, but there is a hard limit on additional triggers that can be added to the game before things flip out. Any extra ones and it causes all sorts of weird behavior that you wouldn't expect like Septic Avenger Level 2 not starting correctly and other oddities. You couldn't even imagine the kind of tweaking and editing it took to make room for everything in there already. A second garage would have been one of the first things to get cut.

TLDR; GotR is so crammed full of features that there is no way to get anything more in the game without removing something else first.

Did you yell "Saints Row, bitches!" on the way down? That's the key.

On a more serious note, I would have liked to have included 2 garages, but there is a hard limit on additional triggers that can be added to the game before things flip out. Any extra ones and it causes all sorts of weird behavior that you wouldn't expect like Septic Avenger Level 2 not starting correctly and other oddities. You couldn't even imagine the kind of tweaking and editing it took to make room for everything in there already. A second garage would have been one of the first things to get cut.

TLDR; GotR is so crammed full of features that there is no way to get anything more in the game without removing something else first.

Don't worry about it then. :) I was just wondering whether maybe I did something wrong. *g*

I do have one tiny request that I assume will be shot down very quickly. For those of us that don't want to start over for the unlocks GotR adds, in the next version could there be an option for all GotR related unlocks to be, well unlocked by default?

I do have one tiny request that I assume will be shot down very quickly. For those of us that don't want to start over for the unlocks GotR adds, in the next version could there be an option for all GotR related unlocks to be, well unlocked by default?

They are actually all available by using the open cheats. Open pricing makes everything $1 so you can buy all the unlockable vehicles for cheap at the Volition Gift Shop in the same building as Buy Jove. That optional mod also puts all the new npc unlock outfits on sale at On the Rag. Open weapons mod adds all the weapon unlocks to Friendly Fire and Brass Knuckles. :)

They are actually all available by using the open cheats. Open pricing makes everything $1 so you can buy all the unlockable vehicles for cheap at the Volition Gift Shop in the same building as Buy Jove. That optional mod also puts all the new npc unlock outfits on sale at On the Rag. Open weapons mod adds all the weapon unlocks to Friendly Fire and Brass Knuckles. :)

Alrighty then. I have no excuse to wait to install GotR. Thank you very much.

Edit: So all the GotR unlocks can be found at the Volition Gift Shop, On the Rag, Friendly Fire, and Brass Knuckles. Is there a list of all of them so I know what ones to buy?

It's been a few months since I played SR2 last, but when I did, I noticed that once you drop the silenced pistol, you can't pick it back up. A minor annoyance to the average player, but because I intentionally drop weapons to get rid of infinite ammo, this makes it impossible to have the pistol with limited ammo (as far as I'm aware, at least). Is there a reason for this?

It's been a few months since I played SR2 last, but when I did, I noticed that once you drop the silenced pistol, you can't pick it back up. A minor annoyance to the average player, but because I intentionally drop weapons to get rid of infinite ammo, this makes it impossible to have the pistol with limited ammo (as far as I'm aware, at least). Is there a reason for this?

It's certainly not intentional. I am actually updating GotR now and will take a look.

Back