The Price of Freedom: Hands on with Saints Row IV

There are no other open world areas to explore. There's just virtual Steelport. The other areas are mission based, like deckers.die from SRTT. One of the things I really tried to stress to the Volition guys while I was there was the importance of being able to revisit those other areas and simulations post-game so you have more places to explore and mess around in. Of all the input I gave I really tried to hammer that particular idea home.

Well, that's kinda disappointing. Although I was only really worried about this because it didn't look like they expanded/changed the city a whole lot from the first couple of trailers.

Storyline. I mean total length of missions (how many of them there are in the game will?) and additional activities.

Sorry for my bad English.

I have no idea. Like the article says, I played SR4 for around 25 hours. I completed the main story, the loyalty missions, 1 of each activity, and a good dose of open world messing about. I did one sidequest from out of a pretty huge list. I can't give you any more specifics than that.

I know you didn't get to see much of the clothing before the game crashed on you, but was there any indication at all (maybe from Jaros) that they restored wear styles?

I know you didn't get to see much of the clothing before the game crashed on you, but was there any indication at all (maybe from Jaros) that they restored wear styles?

No. Wear styles have not returned.

well that's disappointing. I thought for sure that it would be the most likely of the customization options to return

surely it'll be an easy fix when the game comes out, then?;)

Dragonballz hair :D maybe there will be beams too so we can recreate things in co-op from dbz and such! But i also have some worries i love the music in sr2 but since sr4 is crazy it won't have the rap and gangster shit and i am 100 % positive sad to say but volition is making it looks good and bad at the same time.... so in the cutscene shown where shaundi is bent over with johnny you see his mouth moving but you don't mention his voice i hope they don't replace it his old one is amazing,I also saw both shaundi voice actors will be here which is awesome i'm gonna guess the special voice dealing with circumstances on how the last took it with zombies this will be a super hero related one so i'm going to guess either the voicer of goku or a voicer of superman :3!

I'm gonna guess the special voice dealing with circumstances on how the last took it with zombies this will be a super hero related one so i'm going to guess either the voicer of goku or a voicer of superman :3!
That, or go the ME3 route and have a male and female voice actor speak the same line at the same time. ...or maybe go the Doctor Who route and give the voice a Cyberman/Dalek voice modulation.

And speaking of Zombies, who do you think will get the Undead Follower treatment in this installment? Or maybe just bring back all three? :cool:

Back