The Price of Freedom: Hands on with Saints Row IV

I'm saddened about how big the list of missing SR2 features is, but between all the positives you listed and the promise of improved mod support, I think this game will do just fine.

Looks good. Let's see what will get added in and see what wonderfull mods we can make. I hope someone will create more world interiors, more buildings or a much bigger expansion of Steelport.

I excepted most of what you write in the bad news.
But you can still change facial features to the Boss?

"The difficulty is a big step up from the previous Saints Row games since the player no longer has regenerating health. Now, the only way you can heal is by collecting orbs that are dropped by the enemy on death. This results in having to play much more aggressively to keep your health up."
Wow, it seems cool!

"You will also be able to import your previous SRTT character."
Really????

I'm glad there is Robing Atkin Downes again. My Character has that kind of voice!!! (even if he's scandinavian, not english :p)

"The story itself is well written and a step up from SRTT with a lot of character development/exploration and much better pacing."
COOOOOOOL!!!!

"t modders will now be able to create new clothing, new vehicles, new npcs, new weapons, new missions, and even world geometry that will all greatly extend the life of the game!"
OOOOOH, Just like The Sims!!! I love it!!!
(Now I can make my OCs in the way they really look!!! Is unfortunate I'm not good with modding)

But you can still change facial features to the Boss?

Yes, all the sliders are the same and you can create your own characters like SRTT.

I know you probably won't be able to comment much on it, but how many of the negatives you listed at the beginning of your article do you think you'll be able to overcome with the improved mod capabilities?

Also has the garage system been improved in any way, i.e. can you rearrange your vehicles?

And while the new footage that was posted elsewhere seems to have confirmed it, I wanted a complete confirmation: you can completely customize weapon skin colors, right?

No idea.

No.

No. Each skin is a particular texture or new mesh. Weapons are not colorable like a piece of clothing.

Back