How to replace npc character mesh

Hi, I'm having an odd problem here. I exported model from Maya, imported to FBX Converter, assigned a shader, checked "Cmeshx" and "Matlibx" and finally clicked "convert". But, there are no ".ccmesh ".gcmesh" in output folder, only cpeg, gpeg and matlib. Guess I messed up somewhere...

Hi, I'm having an odd problem here. I exported model from Maya, imported to FBX Converter, assigned a shader, checked "Cmeshx" and "Matlibx" and finally clicked "convert". But, there are no ".ccmesh ".gcmesh" in output folder, only cpeg, gpeg and matlib. Guess I messed up somewhere...
That means mesh converter failed on some step. You can show me log in the python's console or upload your file/

upload_2018-12-30_23-58-17.png

Your model has two uv layers, converter works only with a single

Ok... so now, I've encountered another problem. This time, with textures.. Some parts are black(sometimes even invisible, depends on shader I'm choosing in converter, I guess), and another is always grey, no matter what. Though, jump suit textures always seams to appear correctly..

Attachments

• ssss.png
    ssss.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 295
Ok... so now, I've encountered another problem. This time, with textures.. Some parts are black(sometimes even invisible, depends on shader I'm choosing in converter, I guess), and another is always grey, no matter what. Though, jump suit textures always seams to appear correctly..
Grey means that converter didn't find texture that was applied in the folder with fbx file, black is more complicated. that also can be problem with low-res, hi-res textures. What size are of your str2_pc files?

Last edited:
Okay, send me model with your textures
Nevermind, I fixed it. But, now I have another problem.. This time, I tried to replace the whole body and did everything the same as before, but when I try to convert, converter freezes for a few seconds and nothing happens(except for new .cmeshx file)

Last edited:
Back