How to replace npc character mesh

Nevermind, I fixed it. But, now I have another problem.. This time, I tried to replace the whole body and did everything the same as before, but when I try to convert, converter freezes for a few seconds and nothing happens(except for new .cmeshx file)
Show me your log in the console window, something like this happens when you try to convert fbx file with version greater then 2014

Send me file with textures
Ok.. so.. this is kinda awkward now, but I found a way around that problem, again... But, there's one more, and I still don't know how to fix it. This happened before and now again. I'm guessing, it has something to do with bones, but not sure how to fix it.

Attachments

• 20190104000403_1.jpg
    20190104000403_1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 20190104000721_1.jpg
    20190104000721_1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 325
That because you didn't transfer weights right, by default setting hips weights will be transfered to the bone_root which hasn't any weight by default.

Last edited:
Well damn.. Here I am again, with yet another problem. This time, something's wrong with head mesh, I think. I wasn't able to move body a bit back nor move neck bone a bit forward.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 364
You should freeze transform root bone after moving and before it unbind skin. That why I attached character files from my mods to the tutorial. Character here already has right offset.

after moving
I didn't quite understand. What did u mean by "moving"?
7 After this you can do anything with your mesh, you can even replace it with something new, you can only have two rule

1)It should be single mesh
2) It should use phong materials
I tried to freeze bone_root transformations after this step of tutorial (replacing character mesh), but problem still remains

Back