Where is Abandoned Office Building? Cool mod btw:cool:
latest
auaua.png

Edit: Sorry for the huge ass images.

Cool mod btw:cool:
Thanks, nameONE. :)
Sorry for the huge ass images.
No problem. Thanks for the help!

I released version 1.2 a few days ago which fixes some minor positioning issues. It's now much less likely that a homie will end up embedded in the wall after they take an elevator with you (as I mentioned in post #30)

Also, if anyone would like to help me test a co-op version of this, send me a PM. Thanks!

Thanks, nameONE. :)

No problem. Thanks for the help!

I released version 1.2 a few days ago which fixes some minor positioning issues. It's now much less likely that a homie will end up embedded in the wall after they take an elevator with you (as I mentioned in post #30)

Also, if anyone would like to help me test a co-op version of this, send me a PM. Thanks!

v1.2 Abandoned Building very often second Homie glitching in the wall, and brutes not transporting by elevators..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Now if I can only find a way to open that damn garage door in Syndicate Tower like it was in "The Belgian Problem" mission, I would make those elevators work too. I know Sandbox+ lets us warp in there, which is awesome, but I want it to be more realistic like it was in the mission before I fix those elevators. I fear the door is hardcoded and not something I can open in Lua or in an .xtbl file, but if anyone knows how to do it, I'd be eternally grateful for the info! These unopenable doors (that were opened in missions) annoy me as much as the non-functioning elevators in Saints Row the Third!
I tried to open the gates but no luck. This gates controls by mission script but I don't know how to open this gates. As I know it's possible to not close the gate in mission scripts. It's must be possible.

v1.2 Abandoned Building very often second Homie glitching in the wall, and brutes not transporting by elevators..:rolleyes:
I uploaded a new version 1.3 which should fix the problem of homies getting stuck in the wall on the ground floor of the abandoned office building. I tested this with 3 homies quite a few times, and they didn't get stuck in the wall but sometimes appeared outside the building, which is no biggie. There are still strange problems with homies getting stuck in Technically Legal, but I can't find a way to fix that. The brutes not teleporting is a whole separate problem which I don't know how to fix at this point.
I tried to open the gates but no luck. This gates controls by mission script but I don't know how to open this gates. As I know it's possible to not close the gate in mission scripts. It's must be possible.
I know there are a couple calls in the mission script to remove the gate:
Code:
-- Always have the garage door open and hide damaged floor piece
mesh_mover_hide(M06_mover.garage)
mesh_mover_hide(M06_mover.damage)
But these don't work outside the mission. I believe these mesh movers are only loaded as part of the mission, and are not available outside of it. This topic offers a lot of information about that. If I could figure out how to copy these mesh movers into an "always loaded" file then I may be able to use them, but I'm not sure if that would even work.

Can I post an update that is for just the Mission Replay v8 mod and not SandboxPlus v1.2 so like a "Mission Replay v8 Stand Alone Version"?
I liked your idea so much, I've added it to the official Working Elevators mod package. Version 1.3.1 now contains an add-on version for Mission Replay v8. Thanks, Sponnick!

Back