Working Elevators mod - Back To Syndicate Tower

There's a giant red exclamation mark in front of the entrance after installing this version, is it supposed to be like that or I've just messed up something while merging mods? Regardless, garage doors are gone. :D
EDIT: All elevators in the tower work perfectly! This mod is so awesome, I really adore it. :)

Last edited:
There's a giant red exclamation mark in front of the entrance after installing this version, is it supposed to be like that or I've just messed up something while merging mods? Regardless, garage doors are gone. :D
EDIT: All elevators in the tower work perfectly! This mod is so awesome, I really adore it. :)
Yes, the giant red exclamation mark is there because I did some naughty stuff to make this work and the game is mad at me. :cool: I mention it in the "readme.txt" file. It doesn't cause any problems.

I'm glad you like it! :)

Version 2.0.1 has been released.
This is a very small change. Sometimes the teleporter didn't work if your character was positioned up against the "elevator" door on the roof of Syndicate Tower when you pressed the USE button. You had to move back from the door slightly first. Now it will always work even if you're against the door. See post #1 to download.

So I downloaded the latest version of the mod, but have only been able to open the garage door to the syndicate tower. For some reason, I can't get any of the elevators to work, I think it may have something to do with properly installing the mod, but both are in the install folder. Is there something I'm missing?

Version 2.1 has been released.
This removes that annoying big red exclamation point that was next to the open Syndicate Tower garage door. Now everything looks as it should. Thanks to Knobby for the new information that enabled me to do this. See post #1 to download.

Last edited:
Back