Working Elevators mod - Back To Syndicate Tower

Version 1.0.1 is now available for download. This includes the new Stand Alone version. I've updated post #1 in this thread with the new instructions and the new file to download.

Flanua, this includes the fix for the version I downloaded last night, mentioned in post #8. :D

Version 1.0.1 is now available for download. This includes the new Stand Alone version. I've updated post #1 in this thread with the new instructions and the new file to download.

Flanua, this includes the fix for the version I downloaded last night, mentioned in post #8. :D
Awesome!

Love it!

I'm happy you guys like my mod. :D

I just realized there's an elevator I missed on the top floor of the Abandoned Office Building used by Jane Valderamma to interview Killbane. I know there's no corresponding elevator on any other floor, but I was thinking I could connect that elevator up with the entrance of the building on the ground floor (probably the North street entrance). Then you could get to the top floor from the ground and back down again. Do you think that one's worth doing?

Last edited:
I'm happy you guys like my mod. :D

I just realized there's an elevator I missed on the top floor of the Abandoned Office Building used by Jane Valderamma to interview Killbane. I know there's no corresponding elevator on any other floor, but I was thinking I could connect that elevator up with the entrance of the building on the ground floor (probably the North street entrance). Then you could get to the top floor from the ground and back down again. Do you think that one's worth doing?
Of course, it'd be very nice. :)

Version 1.1 is now available for download. You can take the elevator up to the top floor of the Abandoned Office Building by walking up to either of the entrances and pressing USE. I decided to exit at the South entrance instead of the North since that appears to be the main entrance. I've updated post #1 in this thread with the new instructions and the new file to download.

Enjoy! :cool:

You forgot to update version from 1.0.1 to 1.1 of the mod in the code.. for standalone ver. And from 1.0 to 1.1 sandbox ver.;)

P.S. Thanks a lot for v1.1.

Last edited:
You forgot to update version from 1.0.1 to 1.1 of the mod in the code.. for standalone ver. And from 1.0 to 1.1 sandbox ver.;)
After I released this new version last night, I went to bed and was sleeping so peacefully until, suddenly, in the middle of the night, I awoke in a cold sweat with the terrible realization that I had updated the version number everywhere but IN THE CODE! Oh no! :eek: Fortunately, after ruminating for a while, I was able to sooth myself back to sleep by convincing myself there's no need to get up in the middle of the night to fix it, because nobody will ever notice; Nobody EVER actually reads the code. :)

Thanks for proving me wrong, Flanua! :p

And, I guess I will never live it down especially after I posted THIS message! :oops:
(well, at least I'm not the only one to forget to change the version number) :D

EDIT: The version number is fixed (see post #1), but since the code was already out there I had to bump the package version to 1.1.1 (code version is just 1.1). I know it's a bit confusing, but my rule is that I have to bump that third decimal sequence whenever I make a change to the contents of the package even if the code itself doesn't change. :confused:

Last edited:
After I released this new version last night, I went to bed and was sleeping so peacefully until, suddenly, in the middle of the night, I awoke in a cold sweat with the terrible realization that I had updated the version number everywhere but IN THE CODE! Oh no! :eek: Fortunately, after ruminating for a while, I was able to sooth myself back to sleep by convincing myself there's no need to get up in the middle of the night to fix it, because nobody will ever notice; Nobody EVER actually reads the code. :)

Thanks for proving me wrong, Flanua! :p

And, I guess I will never live it down especially after I posted THIS message! :oops:
(well, at least I'm not the only one to forget to change the version number) :D

EDIT: The version number is fixed (see post #1), but since the code was already out there I had to bump the package version to 1.1.1 (code version is just 1.1). I know it's a bit confusing, but my rule is that I have to bump that third decimal sequence whenever I make a change to the contents of the package even if the code itself doesn't change. :confused:
:)

Back