So I tried that a while ago when I did have the remaster installed, problem I ran into is that the UVs were scaled completely wrong, but I fixed that. The second problem I ran into was that when I tried importing all pieces of someone like Shaundi, parts of her model just didn't seem to fit right, hair didn't fit on her head or her head wouldn't fit into her torso. So I don't know if maybe the scaling was broken or what happened but, I couldn't figure it out.
Could be your ripper plugin. I have the UV issue, the models import with the x axis inverted but everything else is just fine.

Ah I see. At least you're still alive lol. Do you think you could pass this project onto someone else maybe? I would still like to be able to acquire some of the models from the remaster :)
The project is open source. If anyone wants to contribute, I’ll gladly accept their Pull Requests. I’ll return to this project, just not right now.

Hm maybe. Think you could give me your plugin?
I use blender 2.79 for this.

Also what do you mean when you said "Doesn't extract real head from npcs"?

You will get something like this:
Saints Row®_ The Third™ Remastered 20_06_2020 04_16_30 p. m..png
Saints Row®_ The Third™ Remastered 20_06_2020 04_16_18 p. m..png
Saints Row®_ The Third™ Remastered 20_06_2020 04_16_11 p. m..png

The game uses a generic head for every character, and another file gives it the desired shape, however ripper cant read that file, as you can see every model has the same head. There was a plugin for the OG game that somehow worked, but it doesnt with the remaster files.

Attachments

• RipImport-masterBlender.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 265
Tool doesn't seem to work anymore, keeps telling me to enable this thing I had to enable back when first using the tool, but it's still enabled, disabling and re-enabling doesn't fix it.

iVRUUgY.png

YV5w8si.png

Chrome 85 updated the function signatures and names, this broke the tool. Just updated it to work with Chrome 85+ again.

To @biotear, who forked the project on GitHub:
Just disabling the warning won't fix the file system portion. Also the srttr repo does look a lot like my code :eyes:

Im not sure if im using this improperly or if it is not working properly for me. so i click select folder and brouse where i have vpp_pc files right? i tried both navigating to the srtt folder and chose the cache folder as well as separating the file i wanted to extract to a different folder and both resulted in "Selected file is not a directory. Please try again" could you please explain what am i doing wrong? thanks.

Back