Well I don't know what happened here, looks like our hopes and dreams might have taken a vacation for the time being, but to ignite a small fire again I ripped Shaundi's textures from the remaster in case anyone wanted them. Still we don't have her mesh at the moment so it's 50% useless, but hey better than nothing right?

Also I get the feeling the author of this thread might not even be working on this anymore, maybe someone else can lend a hand in getting it finished or the folks over at Xentax/Zenhax can assist us.

Here you are everyone: https://drive.google.com/file/d/164WNALrDEYmK11I_90XqUqZddGWi9svV/view?usp=sharing

Well I don't know what happened here, looks like our hopes and dreams might have taken a vacation for the time being, but to ignite a small fire again I ripped Shaundi's textures from the remaster in case anyone wanted them. Still we don't have her mesh at the moment so it's 50% useless, but hey better than nothing right?

Also I get the feeling the author of this thread might not even be working on this anymore, maybe someone else can lend a hand in getting it finished or the folks over at Xentax/Zenhax can assist us.

Here you are everyone: https://drive.google.com/file/d/164WNALrDEYmK11I_90XqUqZddGWi9svV/view?usp=sharing
On my case, I'm just for the custom folder, the one on the original that was of 22mb? But as you say, I can see the author just give up or the project without say a word.

Oh god... not Xentax/Zenhax. I've seeing two post in each page about SR3R and both have being completely ignore or linking to this page.
People there only care for trending games or if you pay them.

Yeah man i feel ya, one of the posts for the remaster on Xentax was me, as usual no one cared to respond of course. I hate that mentality on that website, brand themselves as a "research" website if you know what I mean but all it is just the latest CoD extraction or like you said, trending games and that's it. So any hope for this, i hate to admit is probably out the window. No clue why the author stopped working on this project though, real shame. I was looking forward to seeing something soon for it.

Yeah man i feel ya, one of the posts for the remaster on Xentax was me, as usual no one cared to respond of course. I hate that mentality on that website, brand themselves as a "research" website if you know what I mean but all it is just the latest CoD extraction or like you said, trending games and that's it. So any hope for this, i hate to admit is probably out the window. No clue why the author stopped working on this project though, real shame. I was looking forward to seeing something soon for it.
For that reason I try to avoid asking stuff on either page, they're... well, no words.
Even now, I ask how to get something from a game and I figure out my self how.

Yes. I was looking forward to import some textures to the original SR3 even SR4 from the Remastered, but no luck.

So I tried that a while ago when I did have the remaster installed, problem I ran into is that the UVs were scaled completely wrong, but I fixed that. The second problem I ran into was that when I tried importing all pieces of someone like Shaundi, parts of her model just didn't seem to fit right, hair didn't fit on her head or her head wouldn't fit into her torso. So I don't know if maybe the scaling was broken or what happened but, I couldn't figure it out.

Back