IctLcqJ.png

sr-tools is a concept work-in-progress browser based editor for Saints Row: The Third Remastered

While the initial version is very basic, it still allows extraction of VPP and STR_2 files.
A second version is in the works and coming very soon. The beauty of a web version is that there's no download required.
Nq2rHCu.png

Version 2 is coming very soon.

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible for any broken game files. Use this tool at your own risk!

Changelog
v2.preview0 - sr-tools v2 Preview Release -
#d7a9095
Warning! This is a preview release!
Expect (a lot) of bugs!
- ✨ Redesign
- ✨ Full STR2 and VPP unpack support
- ✨ STR2 and VPP repack support
- Compressed and Condensed packfiles should now be read properly

0.1 - Initial WIP Release -
#88537ee
Warning! This is a WIP release!
Expect (a lot) of bugs!
- ✨ Ability to unpack VPP
- ✨ (Initial) Ability to unpack STR_2
so ive been trying to use this tool and i know that its early in its development but im having trouble trying to figure out if im uisng it even right. im on windows. and i select the game folder and i get the selected file is not a directory. please try again.

Also running into the "Selected file is not a directory" error here- I thought maybe Chrome 87 had broken something again, but tested it on Chrome 86 to the same result. I used the tool without issue when it was still new, so not quite sure what's up.

Right. I tried using MS Edge, various different versions of chrome portable from 32bit to 64 bit from 79 to 86. i think and they all seamed to fail with that same error or not support.

Thank you for confirming i thought i was doing something wrong.

Sorry for the Fucking Bullshit but none of the tools helps me everything already tried CMD as an administrator executed and it always comes when transferring the file the error message
Unhandled exception: OutOfMemoryException.
I have to unzip all the files in the cache folder I play by the way Saints Row The Third Remastered.

Sorry for the Fucking Bullshit but none of the tools helps me everything already tried CMD as an administrator executed and it always comes when transferring the file the error message
Unhandled exception: OutOfMemoryException.
I have to unzip all the files in the cache folder I play by the way Saints Row The Third Remastered.
What are you trying to do? Standard TT tools don't work with the Remastered game files that's why LucasRitter made his tool.

Chrome 85 updated the function signatures and names, this broke the tool. Just updated it to work with Chrome 85+ again.

To @biotear, who forked the project on GitHub:
Just disabling the warning won't fix the file system portion. Also the srttr repo does look a lot like my code :eyes:
Yeah sorry about that. I thought you had abandoned this project so some friends and I were poking at stuff to try and fix it. I'll private it now that I know you're back.

Back