Ultra Powers

Hey, can you make the air dash not really fast and disable the ability of flying again?
Okay then, but it doesn't really matter if it will take time, as long as you are not really busy with school and other stuff
Or maybe you can just tell me what i have to change?
Here you go:
To make the air dash normal again go to my file lines and change the following lines like this:
Code:
Line:4774       <Tweak_Table_Entry>
            <Name>Jump_forward_boost_velocity_weak</Name>
            <Value>50</Value>
            <Description>Maximum horizontal velocity of a forward boost while jumping.</Description>
            <_Editor>
                <Category>Entries:Movement:Jump:Forward</Category>
            </_Editor>
        </Tweak_Table_Entry>

Line:4790        <Tweak_Table_Entry>
            <Name>Jump_glide_terminal_velocity</Name>
            <Value>10</Value>
            <Description>terminal velocity while gliding.</Description>
            <_Editor>
            </_Editor>
        </Tweak_Table_Entry>

Line:6916        <Tweak_Table_Entry>
            <Name>Player_glide_acceleration</Name>
            <Value>20</Value>
            <Description>How fast the player can accelerate in different directions horizontally while gliding.</Description>
            <_Editor>
            </_Editor>
        </Tweak_Table_Entry>
it should also fix the fly thing

hey dude please add invincible and infinted ammo and infinted powers. please please prety please
(i know i can't spell so don't say any thing about my spelling!)
There is already a mod for that but i'm making my own mod for it too so mayby somewhere this week i release it as a side mod for this mod

You should add stronger punches/kicks to the mod, which would cause the cars to be thrown back with a lot more force (possibly flipping and such) and people (police/military/Zin/pedestrians) go like ragdolls like the Police currently does when hitting them.
It should be able to be turned on/off, if possible.

Cheers! Great mod regardless. :)
That is a great idea! i will look at it and add it into the mod! but i cant make it able to be turned on/off so you need to choose if you want it or not or just switch mod files all the time
-----------------------------------------------
About all the requested Merges:
I do the other requests first and then i need to ask permission of the mod owners to merge it with mine so it will take some time

Here you go:
To make the air dash normal again go to my file lines and change the following lines like this:
Code:
Line:4774       <Tweak_Table_Entry>
            <Name>Jump_forward_boost_velocity_weak</Name>
            <Value>50</Value>
            <Description>Maximum horizontal velocity of a forward boost while jumping.</Description>
            <_Editor>
            </_Editor>
        </Tweak_Table_Entry>

Line:4790        <Tweak_Table_Entry>
            <Name>Jump_glide_terminal_velocity</Name>
            <Value>10</Value>
            <Description>terminal velocity while gliding.</Description>
            <_Editor>
            </_Editor>
        </Tweak_Table_Entry>

Line:6916        <Tweak_Table_Entry>
            <Name>Player_glide_acceleration</Name>
            <Value>20</Value>
            <Description>How fast the player can accelerate in different directions horizontally while gliding.</Description>
            <_Editor>
            </_Editor>
        </Tweak_Table_Entry>
it should also fix the fly thing

There is already a mod for that but i'm making my own mod for it too so mayby somewhere this week i release it as a side mod for this mod

That is a great idea! i will look at it and add it into the mod! but i cant make it able to be turned on/off so you need to choose if you want it or not or just switch mod files all the time
-----------------------------------------------
About all the requested Merges:
I do the other requests first and then i need to ask permission of the mod owners to merge it with mine so it will take some time
so when will the newest version be released no rush i just would like to know

Hi all, the update will be a little later... again, Sorry about that! but i only updated the normal version and the other 2 not and some other stuff that i explain below:
You should add stronger punches/kicks to the mod, which would cause the cars to be thrown back with a lot more force (possibly flipping and such) and people (police/military/Zin/pedestrians) go like ragdolls like the Police currently does when hitting them.
It should be able to be turned on/off, if possible.

Cheers! Great mod regardless. :)
I looked at the tweaktable.xtbl 3times and i dindt found anything that i can change for stronger punches :(
-------------------
I have some changes but i think it is too little for an update and i made a new mod that i will release tomorrow but i will look at the tweaktable for 1 more day to seek the things i want to add and mayby some other things, you all can send some idea's if you want to.
I want to look if i can merge ALL the requested merges tomorrow and release it at the same time as my new mod and update
I also want to make a mod that the notoriety to be as in S3, without a warden an endless war and much more enemies at the same time ( i dont know if there already is a mod for this but i will look at that some other dat).
The update WILL be here tomorrow evening no mather what even if it is less then i want it to be.

Hi everyone , just to say I found what some people were looking for :

In Tweak_table.xtbl

</_Editor>
</Tweak_Table_Entry>
<Tweak_Table_Entry>
<Name>Vehicle_melee_impulse_multiplier</Name>
<Value>90.0</Value>
<Description>The melee impulse applied to vehicles is multiplied by this.</Description>
<_Editor>
<Category>Entries:Combat:Melee</Category>

Vanilla was 30. You can modify the value with notepad and save it in ANSI and here you go :).

that helps alot and for the people that dind't noticed, i have updated already but dindt said anything because it were only some small fixes and tries
and since i know name for the more powerfull punches i will look at it because probaly there will be more then just the vehicles

Could you please be a bit clearer with your posts and wait for others to answer before posting again?

Back