Ultra Powers

depends if you already use npc behavier and spawn mod just use the version of my mod thats merged with that one (look at the VERSIONS: at original post) and if you dont have just install my normal version

for both of you im not really playing SR IV anymore and so im not modding much anymore so i can do it but it will take some time for me to finish because i have school and other stuff to do first

Thanks

for both of you im not really playing SR IV anymore and so im not modding much anymore so i can do it but it will take some time for me to finish because i have school and other stuff to do first
Okay then, but it doesn't really matter if it will take time, as long as you are not really busy with school and other stuff
Or maybe you can just tell me what i have to change?

Last edited:
hey dude please add invincible and infinted ammo and infinted powers. please please prety please
(i know i can't spell so don't say any thing about my spelling!)

You should add stronger punches/kicks to the mod, which would cause the cars to be thrown back with a lot more force (possibly flipping and such) and people (police/military/Zin/pedestrians) go like ragdolls like the Police currently does when hitting them.
It should be able to be turned on/off, if possible.

Cheers! Great mod regardless. :)

Hey guys sorry for long inactivity but i have vacation now so i come back for a little while to mod the things you asked! But since i dind't looked in the files for a month i need to look what i edited and that kind of stuff before i can help you guys again so i think i start the uploads of the new versions tomorrow 20:00 (8PM) dutch time.

I dont know why... but my thomasjepp tools aren't working anymore and i cant extract the updated files that i need, i will look at this and i hope i can fix it

EDIT: it seems like my files dindt were updated so i can change the files

Last edited:
Back