Ultra Powers

Seriously, it works with all of 'em... you just have to jump WAYYY over and spray and pray on your way down.

sorry for the bugs its because the range of the blasts. and if you dont have the latest version what SHOULD fix it please download it and if you have the latest version I'm sorry there's nothing i can do about it if we still want more blast range in the mod, but i shall look at the files once more and look at something to fix it because there are many cluster tweaks

can you make the npc one with the nuke animation enabled ..i tried to edit it but the game wont start after editing the file.

Can you merge this is with BenBRockN's Gold Tweaks (BGT) for SR-IV?

EDIT: Until you merge the files or tell me you can't and it's
impossible, do I have to have NPC behavior and spawn mod installed all ready for the UltraPowers-NPC file to work? I doubt it, but, I don't want to get it then have the game break or something else bad happen.

Can you merge this is with BenBRockN's Gold Tweaks (BGT) for SR-IV?

EDIT: Until you merge the files or tell me you can't and it's
impossible, do I have to have NPC behavior and spawn mod installed all ready for the UltraPowers-NPC file to work? I doubt it, but, I don't want to get it then have the game break or something else bad happen.

depends if you already use npc behavier and spawn mod just use the version of my mod thats merged with that one (look at the VERSIONS: at original post) and if you dont have just install my normal version
Hey, can you make the air dash not really fast and disable the ability of flying again?

for both of you im not really playing SR IV anymore and so im not modding much anymore so i can do it but it will take some time for me to finish because i have school and other stuff to do first

Back