Ultra Powers

We're gonna need a mod...

Wouldn't mind seeing a compat file for the dlc elemant packs. If anyone knows of one would you kindliy point me in the right direction.

I noticed a bug with Blast after having installed this mod. I can't get the Data Cluster that are "hidden". In other words, clusters that are embedded in walls. Not sure if other powers have a similar issue. Guess I'll have to wait until I get 100% completion before I re-install it.

hey.. i have a mod reqest.. i will the "Non gltiching city mod" withe the ultra powers mod.. together.. also 2 in 1.... in these to mods is the maindata "tweak_table.xtbl"... and i must have 2 i one....
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/non-glitching-city.4207/

"As far as I know you can turn this off the with the 'noglitchcity' cheat as well.
Wtih Idol's additional cheat mod it doesn't even flag your game either.

Cheats need to be reapplied every time you start or load a game. So a hard counter is appreciated indeed!"

Guys i think you already noticed it, but for those who haven't. This mod is dead... I'm not having fun anymore in SR: IV so i dont have fun in modding it either. also as i said before my tools are broken without any reason so i can't even mod, Sorry for those who liked this mod but im quit making it. to be honest i deleted my mod files and this is the 1st time i look at this page in months. But if there is any modder that wants to continue this mod message me and i will tell you all you need to know.
Though there still is hope that i come back with this mod much bigger then it is now when the full sdk is here

Kind regards, FreezyBurn - I'm sorry to tell you this

Back