hey fan of saints. amazing mod! i have this glitch during the belgian problem mission when i'm the ball hanging from the ceiling the animation doesn't play and i am stuck sitting on top of it like i'm in a car and the ball doesn't even drop and the event doesn't play when the brute is crawling on the ball because i am still on the top floor i need a fix for this because i can no longer advance in my game because of it and this happened with gentlemen of steelport as well PLEASE HELP! :(

hey fan of saints. amazing mod! i have this glitch during the belgian problem mission when i'm the ball hanging from the ceiling the animation doesn't play and i am stuck sitting on top of it like i'm in a car and the ball doesn't even drop and the event doesn't play when the brute is crawling on the ball because i am still on the top floor i need a fix for this because i can no longer advance in my game because of it and this happened with gentlemen of steelport as well PLEASE HELP! :(
As a general rule, I would recommend removing all mods when you play the campaign. There are some mods that work fine with the campaign, but if you really want to be sure all your missions will work correctly, remove all mods during the campaign.

For what it's worth, that sounds like the old, performance-related bug. Try setting your graphics settings to the minimum levels, low resolution, all of that.
I have an alienware pc from 2012 i can run the game smooth as can be but i have looked on your page and tried your file fix that made the brute die automatically but it crashed my game i was wondering if you could make a version on one said file that is compatible with this one? if not that is ok i think that it may be the ball vehicle that is causeing the issue for me since i have an animation on top of the ball as if i was in a car seat instead of hanging off and shooting meanwile the cutscene will not play for the ball falling let alone for the brute to show up.

EDIT: the brute shows up but i cannot shoot him but he's below the ball in the cell where the ball is sopposed to be and due to the missions's script i automatically die because i wasn't getting him to a quarter health lost. also @Quantum i know such but since i've played through the campaigne around 15 times i wanted to mix it up with some modified gentlemen of steelport like i had done with sr2 with zero issues and similarly with srIV(but since there isn't a mod compilation forit i'd usually make one myself) but thank you for trying to help

Last edited:
I have an alienware pc from 2012 i can run the game smooth as can be but i have looked on your page and tried your file fix that made the brute die automatically but it crashed my game i was wondering if you could make a version on one said file that is compatible with this one? if not that is ok i think that it may be the ball vehicle that is causeing the issue for me since i have an animation on top of the ball as if i was in a car seat instead of hanging off and shooting meanwile the cutscene will not play for the ball falling let alone for the brute to show up.

EDIT: the brute shows up but i cannot shoot him but he's below the ball in the cell where the ball is sopposed to be and due to the missions's script i automatically die because i wasn't getting him to a quarter health lost. also @Quantum i know such but since i've played through the campaigne around 15 times i wanted to mix it up with some modified gentlemen of steelport like i had done with sr2 with zero issues and similarly with srIV(but since there isn't a mod compilation forit i'd usually make one myself) but thank you for trying to help
use goldengun cheat

Back