Did this mod doesn't compatible with coop ? i have error when playing with my friend that doesn't use the mod :(
Your friend has to have this pack installed as well.
Anyway, please, wait about one hour. A major update is on its way, I discovered that I broke some DLCs in the first version... :oops:

I finally uploaded V2 of this pack. It's a very major update - please, download it as soon as possible if you installed previous version of this mod pack.

--> CHANGELOG <--

ATTENTION! Please, remove 'dlc1_homies.xtbl' file from your Saints Row IV folder if you used previous version of this mod pack! Otherwise you might experience issues with Enter the Dominatrix homies!

No Shiny Clothes patch has been updated as well - you have to redownload it if you'd like to use it with V2 of this pack.
Naughty Edition (available for registered users only), on the other hand, hasn't changed, its original version is still compatible with this update.

You can find all download links in the original post. I uploaded this pack to Mega and Mediafire, I'm also waiting for Minimaul to upload it to Saints Row Mods. :)

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
V2.1 is coming, here's a sneak peek! Huge thanks to Erza Scarlet - awesome work, man! :D
sJ7g0Ku.png

I and Erza Scarlet are working on the launcher (*cough* I mean, he's developing it and I'm giving him my ideas *cough*) - we're going to make it the best one possible! :D
Here's some progress from yesterday, now we can use it to toggle graphics settings from XTBL files.
szGvj2q.png

Is it possible to not have the mission replay mod? It's kind of annoying to find the unplayed ones and I can't progress at all. when I removed the files that were in the original, my UI disappears.

Is it possible to not have the mission replay mod? It's kind of annoying to find the unplayed ones and I can't progress at all. when I removed the files that were in the original, my UI disappears.
Alright, I'll create a no Mission Replay patch once I release V2.1. :)

V2.1 is now available! It's a quite important update, download it if you used previous versions. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Included Admixon's Car scratches (exclusively for Things To Do In Dominatrix).
  • Included Erza Scarlet's Game Launcher. Create a shortcut to his 'SRIVLauncher.exe' app and use it to launch the game from now on.
  • Included Fan of Saints' No instant tank notoriety.
  • Updated Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod to V2.5 (included full Italian translation by Arondight).
  • Added all functional times of day from How The Saints Saved Christmas to Sandbox+ TOD cycle (8 + RIGHT BRACKET).
  • Remapped store commands from Sandbox+ and added two new ones:
    • 7 + INSERT - Activate Terminal Z-01 menu (weather changes will be applied once you exit the simulation and enter it again)
    • 7 + HOME - Activate text adventure from 'Miller-Space' mission
    • 7 + PAGE UP - Activate Imagined as Edges menu
    • 7 + DELETE - Activate Let's Pretend menu (contains most of clothing in the game)
    • 7 + END - Activate Gateway menu
    • 7 + PAGE DOWN - Activate Rusty's Needle menu
    • 7 + RIGHT ARROW - Activate vendor menu (buy Loa Dust to walk through walls!)
    • 7 + LEFT ARROW - Activate Friendly Fire menu
You can find all download links in the original post. I uploaded this pack to Mega and Mediafire, I'm also waiting for Minimaul to upload it to Saints Row Mods.
Naughty Edition hasn't changed, the original archive is still compatible with this update. ;)

EDIT:
Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
Back